21st January '22

ten piano keys, paintings of yellow dreams; childish adolescence, the crayons of the night white. sickness of sweetbriar, honey dipped brides; veils vandalised, pastiched loves and graveyards of fingers. famished lanterns, pages of youth; eyes stolen by dreams, tarnished overcoats of skins. drops of storms, vapour words; droughted gardens, traditional typhoons.

sophisticated blankets, strokes of gadfly; mature murmurs, sonnets of blueberry grass. toffee thorns and patches of palm trees; collarbone battles and whispers from cobalt and corn fields. lavenders in cauldron blue, sacrificed murders; lips a mask of sunrise red, a prisoner of flame. arsenic satan, a potion of glee; a skeleton of absence, black bruises in blood.

scattered wants and immoral sins; gentle stones and innocent breaks; contusioned cheeks of time, atlas of rubied aquamarines. scent of a salty window, sunrise of the macramé ocean; pale elegies, tremble of the undone. sunglasses of braided nests, friendly strangers like hematite of summer.

tidal waves like saree pleats, consummation of vibrant walls; seamstress of chambered catharsis, february wreckage a lapus lazuli. communion trophies, dirt under bones; scarves of jupiter, growls of corset pears. grief is winter, velvet snow. watch the heart, tiny springs reside in them. like the graves death has, do the living have homes?

#adropofhumanity