03rd February '22

hazel sparks, tragic seams of a sweater upset; courtyard apples, seeded candles. glazed accidents, tempered solitude; tears of strangers, knives of kin. despised palms, courageous cheeks. brittle mango, candy windows; purposeful black, golden august. tattood bone, bonfire salt; rainbow cracks, sunset acceptances, littered letters, raw sins.

lily fragments, lotus silhouettes; mirrored solace, heart a plague of the soul. azure ache and sandy water; little grace and a life foolishly slaughtered. seas of summer, dirt of december; butterscotch reminders, crescent veiled infants. foul forests, mindful witches; innocent flesh, disaster rest.

forged caves and buried minds, dry heroes and coloured knights; cigar feathers and absent mothers; clumpy claws and bleeding wombs. "survival of the fittest", moon distant from vultures; exhausted children, sick homes. voweled fog and  redwood roots; gazpacho lips and palimpsest sorrows.

ravine neighbours, nestled creeks; nebulous insomnia, moon an enemy of sleep. preserved steps, earth a castle; knuckles a home of citrus rind, shredded skin and cold wings. february cabin, urn burnt; syrup of the lungs, plum murmurs. the precious wounds we carry as a museum of art, we hold hearts in our palms; but what of all who wound them whenever they shake our hands? does the sky hand the moon to the earth? why then are we devils to our own skin?

 the precious wounds we carry as a museum of art, we hold hearts in our palms; but what of all who wound them whenever they shake our hands? does the sky hand the moon to the earth? why then are we devils to our own skin?