19th January 2022

sentimental shine, freezing light; desire to communicate, despondent oakmoss

sentimental shine, freezing light; desire to communicate, despondent oakmoss. ventricles of the lungs, roads of the woods; one of the blind, the other of frost. caffeinated blood, impure stones; classical truth, the days of rebirth. hope a commodity rare, mind a spoilt child; alabaster abyss, dogwood a page of flower petal.

window of east, juliet moonlight; scars of birth, marks of sight, yells of silence and procured mortality. sinking identities, what are we in search of; what are we shaped with, grieving pomegranates or bleeding heavens? 

blessings of invisibility, rippling shadows of the moon; marigold tomorrow, a hue of today's opal soil.
the wrath of earth, the suns of our sins; robin beginnings, a foetus reborn. shells of a wolf, vermillion wicks and witch's brew; humming sunsets, rain from fingertips and water of the heart a rainbow in the sky.

magical blooms and stamps of saturn, barefooted nights and castles of sand; touch of autumn, bodies of russet thunders. the souls the angels of heavens that cannot be seen by naked eyes. is that why people are deemed to be art? — fields of jaguar flowers and burl wood stars. like the nature that is haunted with its art of storms and hearts, are the humans haunted by the art of their souls that carress them like letters from God?

#adropofhumanity