Chapter 53 - Stray Dog

"Miss Yang Mei! It's nice for you to join us here. I never thought that this place is enough to cater an immortal like you!"rose immediately mimicked Miss Yang's shrill voice and annoying tone.

jennie looked at the woman wearing a provocative business suit in front of her. This is Yang Mei, the known teacher of the special class in this university.

She also remembered that this was the same teacher who refused to accept her when she joined this school.

Miss Yang looks is the exact opposite of Miss Park. While Miss Shen likes to wear mismatched old clothes, Miss Yang likes to wear the provocative fashionable type of clothing.

She is also taller and slimmer than Miss park.

"Careful on your words young lady. I could still ask the Headmistress to punish someone for me.."Yang Mei said with a mocking smile. Her arrogance came from the fact that she is the one who handled the special section.

She always has some privilege that she can use against some students and teachers alike.

"So, I am here to look at the nervous Miss park. I mean did you already cleared your desk? That will save you some time to say goodbye to some of the teachers who liked you."She added as she looked at Teacher park who was looking downwards.

"Oh, I forgot! You don't have someone to say goodbye to."Yang Mei sneered.

Jennie wrinkled her brows while looking at the scene in front of her. She did not know the story behind Miss park and Miss Yang, but she surely does not like this arrogant person in front of her.

"Oh. So this is the infamous Miss kim . Sorry, I did not notice you there, your highness." Yang Mei said as she stared at Jennie with her provoking smile.

Yang Mei's remarks earn some giggles from the people behind her. This made her even happier. Yang Mei never liked Jiennie since the day that she started going into this school.

However, what made her explode is the fact that Jennie caused such a great commotion with three of her best students. kai, nancy, and crystal. This brought her shame and embarrassment.

Of course, Yang Mei will never accept that it was her student's fault for provoking jennie.

Jennie looked at the woman who wants to provoke her. This is not worth of her time at all. She didn't even remember meeting this woman. Why is she trying to provoke her now?

"What? Too speechless? Your highness?" Yang Mei mocked.

"You-" rose was about to say something when she was stopped by jennie.

"Let's go rose. This stray dog is not worth it. We should just call someone from the animal control to pick them up. Else, they will keep on barking at everyone around them" She calmly said, her voice is soft but enough for everyone including Yang Mei to hear.

"You- What dog? Are you talking about me?"Yang Mei blurted. This jennie even had the guts to offend a prominent teacher like her!

Jennie shrugged " If the shoe fits then feel free to wear it!" Then she grabbed rose and Miss park out of the cafeteria.

Leaving the fuming Yang Mei inside.

The day just started and some stray dogs are already barking at them ah. How unfortunate!

After some minutes of walking, Jenne and her company decided to settle down in the chairs at the school ground. This is where they will announce the result of the exams.

The announcement is all electronics to make sure that it will be done at the same time. A big LED screen can be seen on top of the stage. This will show the name of the top students one by one.