Chapter 178 - Mundane

"So, where are we going?" Jennie asked Lisa , He had only told her that they were going somewhere to have fun and did not tell her the name of the place.

"Guess." hesaid while giving her a smirk.

"Museum?"

"No."

"Concert?"

"Of course not."

"Hmmm.... cemetery?"

"Why would you even think of that?"

"Okay, are you gonna buy me new clothes? Maybe some jewelry? Bags? Shoes? Are we going to the mall?"

"No."

"Then where? Are we going to the beach? Watch a movie?"

"Nope."

"Then where??? Do not tell me you are going to bring me into a pottery class?"

Lisa chuckled. "Why? Do you not like making pots?"

"Pottery? We are going to a pottery class?" She widened her eyes. "Really?"

Lisa shrugged. "Pottery is cool. It will keep you relax and calm down."

she just stared at him before nodding. "Right. Okay." In fact, she hated pottery. She remembered, once in her previous life, she had a movie with Nancy and had done everything to overshadow her in one of the scenes that involved pottery. She tried to show off and ended up embarrassing herself.

"Got ya." Lisa suddenly murmured in her ear. "Hey! Why pinch me?"

"You deserved it! Hmp!" Jennie crossed her arms. "I'm not talking to you anymore."

"Really?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Really!"

"Pffft! »he laughed. "Aw... Ow! Stop it! Are you planning to give me bruises?"

"So what? Are you gonna back out of our marriage now? Huh?" she said while pinching his arms.

Lisa just laughed and spread his arms. "Come... do your best then. I'd rather have my body bruised than not marry you."

The couple's playful banter continued all the way to their destination, giving the car ride a very fun and light mood. Even Wang Boling and Bei Ye laughed with the couple.

"A theme park?!" Jennie exclaimed when she saw their destination. She had never been to a theme park before. Not in her previous life nor in her current one.

She stared at Lisa, wanting to know if he also knew this from his dreams. In response, Lisa just gave her a half shrug. Of course he knew this simple information.

In his previous life, he was watching her the whole time. Aside from this, he researched everything about Jennie's childhood. Unfortunately he never even considered researching about her parents.

"Let's go." she said before dragging himto the entrance of the park.

Her obvious excitement made Lisa laugh. Watching Jennie laugh and widen her eyes in excitement was akin to a drug. He could not get enough of it. He wanted more, always more of her.

"Let's go have lunch first... »he said before he brought her to one of the upscale restaurants inside the park.

Since Lisa had already made reservations in advance, the couple easily made their way to one of the VIP rooms inside the restaurant.

Then they made their orders and enjoyed a sumptuous lunch together.

Next, Jiennie decided to start with a photobooth and take as many pictures as they can while they are still fresh.

After taking a lot of pictures together, the couple then went to try some slow rides.

"I was thinking. When did you first realize that you wanted to be with me?" She asked him before leaning her head over his shoulders.

"I don't know."

"Huh? What do you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know. Since I was nine?" Lisa answered.

"How would you know that? I mean you were nine then. A nine year old does not really understand what love is." she said.

"That is why I said I don't know."

"So when did you start loving me?"

"I don't know." Lisa shrugged.

"Now, what kind of answer is that?"

"I don't know... it is just... I don't really remember loving someone else other than you. So... I can't really tell. »he answered, his face serious. "I mean... I do not know if I am even capable of loving somebody other than you."

Satisfied with his answer, Jennie just continued to lean on his shoulders and enjoyed the view with Lisa.

After the couple had spent time riding all the slow rides, Jennie decided to go to the shooting range and have Lisa play so he could earn some prizes for her. she was not really fond of teddy bears but, the idea of Lisa winning one for her was making her feel good.

And Lisa did not fail her expectations. To Jennie's delight, after only two rounds, Lisa won the largest prize, a human sized teddy bear.

"Wow... you are so good. Because of this, I am now calling you my master." Jennie declared while giving Lisaa cheeky grin.

It was not every day that the two of them could relax and have some fun like this. It was only reasonable for them to enjoy this and release their inner childishness.

"You want another one?" he asked, his eyes gentle. Seeing Jennie laugh like this was somehow making his heart jump with joy.

"You are one lucky girl Miss Kim. I did not know that your boyfriend was this good at shooting. Is this the reason why you ignored our brother Lei when you were working with us?" The couple turned their heads to the source of the voice and was surprised to see Jennie's co-workers from the International Cybercrime Organization. Of course, this included Quan Lei and Zhang Jingchu.

Zhang Jingchu's words were meant to provoke Quan Lei who had been sulking since their arrival the other day. She wanted to show Quan Lei that Jennie already had an outstanding Lisa by her side and it would be best if he gave up on her.

"Of course Miss Zhang... After all, we are not alike. Your tastes are too mundane for me." Jennie fired back immediately.