Chapter 76 - Father Manoban's Arrival

After nancy made up her mind, she immediately prepared everything that she needs to go and accompany her true father abroad.

This is going to be a new start for her. She needs to establish a name abroad and come back here to make Jennie suffer.

At this time, jennie is already out after he made bail.

He immediately went back into the kim Estate to talk to his mother and maybe asked for her help to convince Tianqi to give the company back to him.

However, Tianqi is not just someone her mother can control. After all, he was abandoned by the whole kim Family after they receive Wang Ruo's support.

When their mother called him, he did not even bother picking up his phone.

After a few more calls, Tianqi answered in a very monotone voice.. His mother immediately invited him back into the kim's Estate in the pretense of having a family dinner.

However, instead of giving her any face, he immediately declined and told her that he will be busy solving the problems that wonbin caused.

Her mother immediately fumed. However, she could not blame Tianqi. After all, he is not her true son at all.

Tianqi is a lowly son of a maid that father kim played around with before his marriage.

Instead of marrying the maid, Father kim chose to abandon her and marry into someone with influence. When Father kim made a promised to Wang Guiren, he also never mentioned Tianqi.

He is adamant in letting wonbin marry into the Wang Family instead of his eldest son.

By birth, Tianqi has more right to handle the company. However, he lacked influence and a strong family to back him up. Without a good wife from a rich family he is already lacking compared to his younger brother.

That is why he was left alone to fend for his own after Wang Ruo came to the kim Family.

However, Tianqi right now is the exact opposite of what he was before.

He now had the experience and the backing of the entire Wang Family through Jennie.

This made him very grateful and respectful towards her. If someone would ask him where he will give his loyalty, Tianqi would immediately say Jennie's name.

After all, she not only a woman of influence, she is also cunning and smart.

After being denied by Tianqi, Mother kim then immediately called Jennie to have her attend a family dinner.

However, just like Tianqi she immediately refused because of her work schedule.

Jennie is not very familiar with this grandmother of hers. In her past life, she only saw her twice.

Once on wobin's wedding to Lu CL and second was on nancy's birthday party.

She knows that this grandmother favors Lu CL more than Wang Ruo, but she was forced to agree with the wedding because of Wang Ruo's backing.

She also knows that her grandmother has an ulterior motive for calling her. And that is Jennie's secondary reason why she declined.

Aside from the fact that she is very busy with her game launch, she is also preparing for Father manoban's arrival. So she really has no time to think about schemes and fake people.

She just wanted to concentrate and spend as much time as possible with lisa.

She already asked kim to temporarily move to the Wang's Mansion, which earn an aggressive look from her grandfather and uncle.

Jennie tried to explain about lisa's departure but the two alpha male is still not giving her a very good response.

Lisa had to work his own way and tried winning them over with his skills.

He first asked grandfather Wang to play go. Which is the latter's favorite past time.

After being defeated by Lisa for a lot of time, Grandfather Wang finally agreed to have him stay in the house so he can still play with him before his departure.

This decision made Wang Huo helpless. Since Grandpa Wang already agreed to have Lisa stay, then he could only grit his teeth in annoyance.

This young man is planning to steal his only niece ah. How could he be happy?

However, Wang Huo did not make any difficulties for lisa. After all, the young man will only stay for a week.

Aside from that, Wang Huo is also excited to meet Father Manoban. He really wanted to see the Manoban Patriarch in person.

During this time, lisa and jennie spent all of their time together.he would make her breakfast every morning and she would also cook for him during the night.

For some reason, Jennie love this setup. She never experienced this in her previous life when she was still married.

she can say that she is already used to lisa's presence and the way he takes care of her.

So, thinking about his departure is already enough to make her miss the man. However, she chose not to say a thing.

Lisa is doing this for the two of them and Jennie is rational enough to understand that.

He only wanted to protect her. While he is doing this, he also wanted her to grow and pursue her dreams.

He wanted to become a part of her success. Jennie understood that the Manoban Family is not just any other family and Lisa wanted her to prepare herself for the things to come.

Days pass and the day of Father Manoban's arrival came.