Chapter 70 - Bullet For Stupidity

WARNING: A little bloody. Please skip if you are uncomfortable.

.....

Li Qiang decided to meet Lu CL in an abandoned building just outside the city.

Of course, Lu CL tried to object with this setting but she really did not have much of a choice.

The only reason why she agreed with him was because he told her that he was trying to avoid the Wang family's surveillance. .

Li Qiang glanced at his wrist watch and clenched his jaw upon seeing the time.

She was already 8 minutes late!

He honestly could not waste his time with this woman anymore. He felt that using her against Jennie is useless.

Lu CL is just too stupid! However, by now that woman had already served her purpose.

Once again he took a look at the time and cursed.

He was in a really terrible mood right now . As almost all of his businesses abroad were having some problems requiring him to go back as soon as possible.

However, he wanted to bring Jennie with him, so that he could train her and use her, in the future, against Jennie.

Moreover, that girl was slow-witted and could easily be manipulated. That was the only reason why he was letting her live. Unlike her mother.

For Li Qiang, people are dispensable. They could be replaced easily Also, with the right money and influence, he could find the ideal person that he wanted. However, he could not find someone who hated Jennie enough to destroy her.

Thus, that was the only reason he was keeping nancy alive.

"Li Qiang... I... I'm sorry for being late. I got lost. This is a very remote place ah... We... should not meet in this place ever again." Lu CL said while panting. She had really got lost and she did not expect this place to be this remote.

"Hmmm... Of course, we will not meet again." Li Qiang answered her as he reached for something behind him and took out a gun.

"Li Qiang... What is this? I was just late for 10 minutes! Don't be too impulsive! I... I will never do that again!"

Li Qiang then signaled someone to get both of them a chair.

"Sit down Lu CL we need to talk." He calmly said while gesturing for he to sit down.

At this point, she was already shaking terribly. She could not help but notice Li Qiang's murderous aura, which was suffocating her.

"Wha.. what is the meaning of this?" She asked. This man is crazy. Why would he suddenly become murderous towards her?

"I said SIT!" Li Qiang harsly ordered her as he pulled the trigger, and the bullet went directly into CL's right leg.

She let out a scream as she collapsed to the floor. Her face was ashen as tears started to pour from her eyes.

"What are you doing? I... I don't understand!"

"Relax. This will not kill you. At least not yet!" Li Qiang calmly said while someone poured him a glass of whiskey. Compared to CL's bloody state, Li Qiang was sitting elegantly.

"Why? TELL ME WHY?!" Lu CL wanted to know why Li Qiang betrayed her. He was the father of her only daughter.

Why would he suddenly want to hurt her?

"That bullet was for your stupidity." Li Qiang stated.

"I... I don't understand. We can always make a new plan! We can have someone kill Jennie directly. We... AHHHHHH"

her effort in convincing Li Qiang was interrupted by another gunshot and this time the bullet went through her left leg.

Lu CL laid on the ground. Her face in a grimace. The pain is unbearable. She doesn't know if she can still endure it.

"You... you can't kill me. I... am still... the mother of your daughter...Please don't kill me." She begged. She knew that Li Qiang would kill her, but she wanted to take a chance.

Until now, she still had no idea how she had provoked this man.

She remembered meeting Li Qiang maybe two or three months before wobin and Wang Ruo's wedding.

The man looked friendly and kind. He had approached her first and they easily become friends.

At that time, she was broken-hearted because of Jiang Chanming's decision to marry Wang Ruo.

Thus, having a very handsome Li Qiang as a company somehow gave her comfort.

After a few weeks of seeing each other, she ended up sleeping with Li Qiang after having drunk too much. At least that was what she thought.

However, after that incident, Li Qiang didn't see her again. What made her angrier was the fact that she knew only a little information about Li Qiang's family background.

All she knew was that he was also the young master of another rich family in the country. As several days passed her frustration made her more desperate.

She then called the married wonbin and asked for his company in the pretense that her new boyfriend left her.

Then, they ended up drunk that night. And because Lu CL was still desperate to have him, she made it seem as if they slept together.

Thus, when she found out that she was pregnant, she immediately knew that it was Li Qiang's. This made her even more desperate to reach out to him.

However, when she talked to Li Qiang, he seemed to be the exact opposite of the man she had met. This time the Li Qiang, whom she met was cold and intimidating.

Moreover, when she told him that she was pregnant with his child, Li Qiang immediately refused and told her that he did not want the baby and she should make wonbin take responsibility instead.

Li Qiang's indifference puzzled her. But she never took any time to think about it.

However, she gladly used nancy as leverage so that wonbin would see her again.

"Daughter? Do you really think that I would have a dumb daughter like that?" Li Qiang raised an eyebrow at Lu CL and mocked her. "You keep on saying that she is my daughter. But do you even remember what happened that night?"

"Indeed, your daughter must have inherited her stupidity from you."

Suddenly, CL froze. 'What does he mean by this? Is he not nancy's father?'

"So, who..."

"How should I know?"Li Qiang smirked at her." I wasn't even with you that night."

Li Qiang's revelation made Lu CL dizzy. She shook her head as her gaze becomes blurry.

'Was she going to die like this?'

'Was she going to die without knowing the truth?'