Chapter 58 - Match Made In Heaven

All heads turn towards the direction of the voice.

Everyone seemed to be in a trance while looking at the two people at the entrance.

Jennie is wearing what seemed to be a backless black gown that accentuates all the right curves in her body. The gown seemed to sparkle when she moves as it was covered with hand-stitched diamonds.

Her whole image could have graced any billboard or magazine cover. Her black dress emphasized her jade-like skin.

The curls in her ombre hair perfectly shaped her small heart-shaped face.

However, what attracted them the most is her silver-gray eyes.

lisa's presence is also not something to be ignored.. He is wearing a black suit that compliments perfectly into Jennie's attire. His beautiful face is turned towards jennie. Looking at her as if he is trying to capture her every move.

The couple walked hand in hand towards wonbin and the group of businessman.

"Hey is that the black diamond dress that was auctioned for 15 million last month?"

"Oh. The one with rhinestones and diamonds?"

"Wow! What a piece of artwork. I heard it was personally hand-stitched by the designer himself."

"Really? Miss jennie is really blessed and lucky."

"Look at how the Young Master manoban looks at her? Ahhh... I wish my husband looks at me that way."

"I'm so jealous. Can I have someone like Young Master manoban? »

"So the rumors are true? They are already together?"

"I am very happy for them. Too bad my grandson is not in this country or else I would have asked for an engagement from the Wang household before Young Master manoban declared his love for her."

"Oh. They both look so good together. Can I take a picture with them?"

"Exactly, they even look better than some movie stars. How lucky."

"Truly a match made in heaven ah."

"Here let's have a toast to the couple of the night!"

However, the couple's appearance did not only earn gasp and admiration but also some jealousy and hatred.

Especially from Lu CLand nancy. This is supposed to be nancy's birthday. How dare jennie steal the spotlight from her?

Lu CL's anger is already making her eyes narrowed, rigid and cold as she continued to stare at Jennie. While nancy can already taste the blood in her mouth from too much anger. nancyclenched her fist too hard making her knuckles white. She gritted her teeth. Her whole being exuded animosity towards Jennie.

While the mother and daughter are trying to suppress their rage, Jenniee is charmingly smiling at everyone.

"Good evening. My name is jennie kim and this is Young Master manoban from the manoban family. We truly apologized for being late." Jennie bowed and give everyone a smile. A smile so beautiful, capable of making a spring flower blossom.

"What a lovely girl!"Mrs. Johnson was the first one who was able to break from the trance. She immediately gives her hands to the beautiful girl in front of her."I am Mrs. Johnson an investor of kim Corp.,"

Mrs. Johnson immediately announced this to make Jennie respect her. After all, Jiennie is also a part of the kim Corp. She wouldn't dare disrespect an investor to her father's company, right?