Perjasico Fanfictions

Originally published: April 2016

I used to love Perjasico (Don't judge
me).

So please know that I'm not saying this as a bias, but as a fact - almost every Perjasico fanfiction is the same

If you don't know, Perjasico is the ship between Nico, Jason, and Percy, for someone who just cannot choose between the ships of Jercy, Pernico, and Jasico. I have no problem with that, as OOC as it can be.

But the way they write these stories just don't make sense. Like I said, I used to ship them- hard. I read many fanfics and this is pretty much how they all go, at least on Wattpad:

Nico's POV (this may be a little... interesting.)

I walked over to Percy. I needed to tell him something. He was super hot at that moment and I just couldn't fight the urge anymore. "I like you Percy." I said. His green orbs (STOP USING THAT WORD PEOPLE PLEASE) widened and he pulled me close. "I like you too, death boy." We made out. He kissed my neck and I kissed his... Our lips fought for dominance. His skin glowed tan under the moonlight. I was about to open my mouth when Jason walked over. "Bro!" Percy said. Jason grinned at him and looked at me. "I'm in love with you Nico." I gasped. "Really?" Jason nodded and looked at Percy. "You too." Percy smiled and grabbed us both, and we kissed (how does that even work) . And we lived happily ever after.

Now, as I said before, I have no problem with Perjasico. There's only one ship I have a problem with- Pertemis. But I don't hate the shippers, and I accept all ships other than that. But people need to learn some creativity. Everybody writes the same, which is odd. I actually had to try hard not to be influenced by my writing style as I wrote that.

 I actually had to try hard not to be influenced by my writing style as I wrote that