The Gods Don't Care People.

Originally published: June 2016

A/N: Before I start this rant, I'd like to say something. Leo is a cool character, and I have nothing against him. This is a rant after all, and some bias fueled something inside of me to say that Leo is not a good character. The only thing is that I find him kind of annoying, and I also don't like how the fandom treats him like the best thing ever. I'm re-reading The Lost Hero right now, and I don't think he's bad at all. I think in Mark of Athena he gets a little mean, and that's what I was basing my opinion off of. That's all. Also, thanks for reading, readers!

I never get how in all these stories, the Gods reward the seven with big rewards of having a mansion or becoming immortal and all that. I understand they offered it once before to Percy, but I doubt they would give 7 demigods immortality, if they wouldn't even give both Annabeth and Percy immortality in TLO. I also don't understand why people think the Gods would put all this time into building giant mansions or tricking school people into thinking the seven are normal. The Gods have other things to do, and even if they are stupid things, they are things.

Remember, Luke (*cries silently because Luke is my forever fictional crush*) rebelled because the Gods didn't care about the demigods. So how could the universe so drastically change?

 So how could the universe so drastically change?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.