lawn of the dead

"Think about it, guys. Anything we want. Cash, cars, candy." My brother, Benny, says.

"So you only use magic spells for stuff that starts with C?" Ethan asked.

"Oooo how about something with a P. Like patience." I retorted.

"Once, we were lowly high-school noobs... now we're vampire-killing, spell-casting rockstars." Bennys says. "The world is our oyster."

"Have you ever actually had oysters?" Ethan asked.

"Ethan, look at him." I pointed out.

"True. Yeah, it's not something you wanna swallow. More like something you cough up." Ethan said.

"Thank you for that, Ethan." I shivered.

"Nice image to start the day. But there's the image I need." Benny turned to Ethan. "I know you're the "seer" and all, but I can see her with me."

"No magic, Benny!" I whisper-yelled.

"Yeah, life just got back to normal." For background 1 month ago, 3 of our friends were turned into vampires and Ethan, Benny and I figured out what we are. Benny and I are witches/wizards while Ethan is a seer.

"Would you relax? I got this." Benny then conjured up some flowers then went over to the girl he liked, Della.

"Dria!" I turn around and see two of the new vampires. Well one vampire and one fledgling. That night they turned undead Sarah didn't drink human blood so she's not fully a vamp. Rory on the other hand, oh Rory, drank some because he wanted to be cool. When I saw the blood on his lips I thought I'd lost him for good. But I know he'd never leave me.

"Hey Rory." I smiled.

"I gotta show you something later ok?" He says going to walk into his class.

"Sure Rory." I laughed.

"Great! See ya!" he grinned then walked away.

"Hey Sarah." I waved at the girl.

"Hey, can I borrow $20, from either of you." She winces asking.

"I left my wallet in my locker. Can you wait?" "$20? Like now?" Ethan and I said in unison.

"Awesome news. Della's dog died." Benny says walking back up to us.

"How cynical are you?" I patted my brother on the shoulder.

"Last I checked that wasn't good news." Ethan shrugged.

"Im just gonna go. Later." Sarah walked away.

"She said she loved my flowers and then she said she'd do anything to bring her dog back. Anything." Benny emphasized the last word.

"Benny-" I started.

"What if somebody magically brought her dog back? Can you imaging how grateful she'd be?" Benny asked all giddy.

"Benny sometimes I wonder how I got all the brain cells." I facepalmed.

"Benny, you cannot bring her dead dog back to life!" Ethan exclaims.

"Won't know until we try, right?" Benny chuckles then runs off.

"No trying anything!" I run after him.

"If Harry Potter were here, he'd smack you around." I hear Ethan yell.

Once I get home I go to my room and start my homework.

"Come on. We gotta go to Ethans." Benny says barging into my room.

"Oh yes please come in Benny." I deadpanned. He gives me a look. "Ok ok. I'm going." I get up and put my shoes on. when we arrive Ethans house benny whipped out his phone to show us a video.

floatingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara