blue moon

Sarah and I walked into the student lounge to see Ethan struggling with the vending machine. She went up and hit the machine. When she did that a bunch of candy fell out.

"Is that one of your fledgling powers?" Ethan asked.

"Not a power. Just a perk." She responds.

"Ooo almond joy." I bent down to pick one up.

"So where's your new jock BFF?" Sarah teased.

"We saw you with David." I informed him. "For the fourth time this week."

"Somethings weird. It's like the lions have started hanging out with the zebras." Ethan shrugged.

"Who's got two thumbs, three free candy bars, and is best buds with Dave Stachowski? That's right, this guy." Benny sits in the single seat.

"I, uh, see what you mean." Sarah laughed.

"It gets worse. It's like he inserted himself into my life. He came to my house and just raided my fridge." Ethan complained.

"Ok and Benny steals all my food too." I shrugged.

"Yeah thats not enough to break up a good bromance." Sarah adds.

"Theres more. The guy howls." Ethan tells us.

"Woo-hoo! Free candy bar!" Dave shouts then howls.

"So? Lots of dudes howl. It's a jock animal thing." I stated.

"I can't be the only one who's noticed how hairy he is." Ethan deadpanned.

"Well he is but I'm sure thats not a supernatural thing." I reassured.

"So he's hairy. A lot of guys are hairy. It's a... hairy guy thing." Benny so desperately wanted him and Ethan to be Daves friends.

"Its basic math. Howling plus hair plus this town equals-" Ethan paused waiting for Benny to answer.

"Awesome." Benny sits back.

"Werewolf." Ethan corrects.

"Werewolf." Benny's smile dropped.

"I think you're just obsessed with the supernatural." Sarah pats his shoulder.

"Yeah why can't we just have a calm week?" I groaned.

"Yeah, he's just hanging out with us cause he realized how cool we are. Watch. I'll prove it." Benny stood up and walked to some girls.

"Oh this should be good." I giggled.

"Ladies." He smiled and they walked away. "Dudes a werewolf." He sat back down.

"Ok we prove David's a werewolf. Then we figure out what he wants." Ethan planned.

"Ok, if you think us girls are gonna go stalk back shavers," we shuddered "you've got another thing coming." Sarah and I stand up.

"Yeah we've got better things to do." I sassed.

"Like what?" Benny crossed his arms.

"Soccer tryouts." "Finding... Rory." Sarah and I said in unison then strutted down the hallway.

"Finding Rory? Really?" Sarah nudged me.

"Come on, you said it yourself. I really don't wanna go back shaver stalking. Plus I haven't seen in in a few days." I shrugged.

"And how many days is a few?" Sarah asks.

"T-two." I slumped.

"When will you just tell him." Sarah stopped.

"When I for sure know." Sarah was about to speak again. "When I for sure know."

"If you don't figure it out in two weeks, I'm telling him myself." Sarah walked off to the girls room. I shook my head the found the vamp I was looking for.

"Rory!" I grinned.

"Hey Dria. What's happening?" He immediately turned to me.

"Just bored is all. The boys are friends with Dave Stachowski now so.

"Dave Stachowski?!" Rory beamed. "He's so cool!"

"Yeah, Benny loves it but Ethan thinks he's a werewolf. I didn't want any part of it cause I just wanted one relaxing week but were gonna go help them aren't we?" I hung my head knowingly.

"At least you won't be bored." Rory took my hand and dragged me back to look for the boys. We saw them in the main lobby walking once we got closer we heard the words "part animal". But what Rory heard was:

"Who's a party animal? It's me right?" Rory puffs out his chest.

"No, it's David. Don't worry about it." Ethan brushed him off.

"Are you having a party? Cause my Friday's wide open. And Saturday. And Sunday." Rory told us sadly. I took his hand in mine.

"Uh, sorry, Rory. We're going to the... um, garlic and tanning bed convention. It'd be so cool if you came, but...you know, you'd burst into flames. Next time?" Ethan harshly said. Rory was about to answer when I spoke first.

"What garlic and tanning bed convention?" I tilted my head.

"Wha- huh?" Benny stuttered.

"What garlic and tanning bed convention? I mean this is the first I'm hearing about it and I'm with you two 24/7. So tell me, where is it? Huh? When is it? What time does it start?" I questioned.

"We uh..." Ethan trailed off.

"Boy is it, uh, hot in here or something?" Benny played with the collar of his shirt.

"Thats what I though. Come on Rory. We know when were not wanted." I glared at the two.

"Ok fine. He can help." Ethan said.

"Really?!" Rory says excitedly.

"Yeah." Benny sighed.

"Ill be right back. Just gotta go get something from my locker." Rory pointed behind him.

"We'll wait here." Once he was out of sight I grabbed Ethan and Benny's ears. "Are you two kidding me? A garlic and tanning bed convention? What were you trying to do, kill him with sadness? All he wants to do is help. All he seeks is a little approval and praise from the two of you. He looks up to you and just want to be included so if I hear you leaving him out one more time ill turn you two into frogs!" I let their ears go.

"Did you actually learn that?" Benny widened his eyes.

"Did you two wanna find out?" I evilly smiled at them.

"Ok guys I'm back!" I hear Rory say.

"Great let's go." I smiled for real. When he caught up to me I linked our arms.

"Thanks." He looked down at me.

"For what?" I looked up at him.

"For including me." He smiled.

"Always, Ror." I kissed his cheek. 

Authors note!!

the snow canceled my sisters party so its gonna be tomorrow ugh!