jilly putty

The next day I was waiting outside a classroom for Ethan and my brother to finish their suggestion for the yearbook photos when Rory walked up. It's still a little awkward between us but were still talking. Still no answer however.

"H-hey Dria." Rory said awkwardly.

"Rory just because I'm looking for an answer doesn't mean you have to be awkward." I tell him.

"Right right." He nodded.

"Thats my camera- or, it used to be. It was my grandma's." Benny says walking out of the room.

"How do you know? Ethan says.

"I sold it to her at a yard sale on Saturday. Easy money! Just sitting in my basement wrapped in a bunch of blankets, waiting in the bottom of a huge double-lock chest." Benny laughed. I tapped my brothers forehead. "What stop that. Ow."

"Earth to Benny. Did you ever think it wasn't supposed to be opened in the first place?" I say.

"Yeah. I agree." Rory agreed.

"And now we cant use out wicked avatars as our yearbook photos. Thanks!" Ethan shouted.

"So I can't use my Mii?" Rory asked.

"Sorry Rory." Benny apologized.

"Maybe for senior year." Benny says as he walked away.

"You want me to take 'em out? Maybe eat their families?" Rory wondered with a straight face.

"No!" Ethan yelled.

"Oh- my god Rory." I faltered. The blonde then broke into a fit of laughter.

"Just kidding, guys! You looked all, "Oh, no, Rory's a maniac!" That was great." He smiled to himself.

"Glad you find that funny Rory." I put my hand over my heart.

"Don't joke about that, ok?" Ethan lowered his voice. "Sometimes I wonder what you do at night."

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to." I singsonged.

"Yeah, it's pretty nuts. The less you know, the better." Rory informed us.

"Oh wow." I shivered.

"So what did the yearbook nerds want to do again?" Rory asked.

"Hannah Price wants to use some lame old camera for the photos. She probably doesn't even know she has to develop the old film." Hannah Price then showed up behind Ethan as he was talking. "She's probably still staring at the back of the camera right now, wondering why the screen isn't working." Rory and I widened our eyes. "She's standing right behind me now, isn't she?" Ethan groaned.

"Later." Rory said and dragged me away from the two.

"Sorry you can't show up on film, Rory." I apologized.

"Its cool." The boy shrugged.

"Although I could help with the reflection." I say.

"Really how?" Rory immediately turned to me.

"Just buy a mirror with no silver in it. Thats the problem; the silver." I tell him.

"You're a genius. Hey Sarah, Erica! Guess what!" He hugged me then ran off. I smiled then shook my head then walked into my classroom. I took my seat behind Benny and next to Ethan.

"So this morning, Hannah was really nice to me and she asked if she could... confide in me." Ethan said.

"Its a trap." Benny says.