three boys, two demons and a little girl

"Oh, come on, honey shake your tail feather." Mr. Morgan yelled upstairs to his wife. The door opened and Sarah walked in.

"Hey Sarah." I waved at the girl.

"Hey Lexa. Benny. Mr. Morgan." She replied.

"Ethan, your babysitters here." Mr. Morgan called out to the boy. Sarah laughed before noticing Mr. Morgans outfit.

"Oh, look at you, all dressed up for the senior prom."

"Nice suit dad." Ethan walked in the room.

"Check out Miami Vice. Stylish." Benny complimented.

"Freeze, turkey." Mr. Morgan held up finger guns at Benny.

"Hey, ha. Whoa. Look out." Benny "surrendered".

"I'm surprised you know what that is." I say.

"Its a classic." He retorted.

"Yeah, Ethans mom thought it'd be fun to wear the same thing that we wore to prom."

"Its really cool that you two are chaperoning the senior citizens prom." Sarah smiled.

"Oh, senior prom. I just got that." Benny laughed. I turned to him, laughed along then deadpanned.

"So who's ready to party?" Grandma walked in.

"Wow grandma! You look great." I grinned.

"I was gonna say hot." Ethan smirked.

"Ew, Ethan!" I nudged him in the stomach.

"Thank you, kids." Grandma then turns to Benny. "Cant a grandma get her groove on?"

"I have no idea how to answer that." Benny looked down. Just then Ethan's mom walked down the stairs.

"This is the exact same dress I wore for my senior prom." She explained. She had on a neon blue dress that was knee length.

"Its a little 1981, isn't it?" Ethan said.

"Yes, I know thats the point." Mrs. Morgan said.

"Mom, I bet it looked great 30 years ago." Ethan said again.

"Grandma could lend you something out of her closet." Benny smiled.

"Ok, maybe I should change." Mrs. Morgan sighed.

"You look great Mrs. Morgan!" I encouraged her.

"Yes you do." Grandma agreed. "Plus I don't wanna miss the vote for prom queen. Im the 3-in-1 favorite. So let's drop it like its hot!" Grandma says.

"Its ok?" Mrs Morgan asked once more.

"Yes, yes. Good night. Have fun guys." Ethan ushered his parents and my grandma out the door.

"Ok, Jacuzzi Time Machine starts in T-minus two minutes." Benny checks his watch.

"Yes I love Sebastian Stan." I beamed.

"See you say that but have a crush on Rory." Benny puts his elbow on my shoulder.

"Just get the drinks." I moved so he fell.

"I'll get the popcorn." Ethan walked in the kitchen.

"Can I stay up late tonight?" Jane asks.

"If you promise not to tell you parents we let you watch..." Sarah trailed off not remembering the name of the movie.

"Jacuzzi Time Machine." I said.

"That." Sarah pointed to me.

"Deal." Jane squealed. As the movie came on Benny came in with the drinks and saw Sarah and Ethan sitting next to each other.