three cheers for evil ||

At practice later, me and two new other girls were practicing the lift, me being lifted.

"Spirit fingers!" Stephanie cheered. "Way to cheer. Let's hit the mall." The girls let me down and I head over to "Betty", "Veronica", Erica and Sarah.

"I can't believe we signed up for this. And you guys, why would you voluntarily?" Sarah says outraged.

"Good practice girls." Stephanie says as she walks by us.

"Thanks." Benny says as he stares at her butt.

"Never mind." We rolled our eyes.

"So where to next? Straight home?" Sarah asks Erica and I.

"No. I think I'm gonna go grab a bite." Erica walked off.

"We're forces of nature that's what makes a star... you know, something about that, I mean, just makes me feel all tingly inside. It's great." Benny says.

"Yeah I'm getting a weird feeling in my stomach too." I say.

"Lex, are you sure it's not Rory?" Ethan says.

"Hello my beelze-beauty. I see you two have met my Dria. It'd be so cool if you guys would be friends!" Rory smiled.

"Oh yes. Were gonna be best friends." I tightly smiled.

"Hey, have you seen Ethan and Benny?" Rory asked.

"I think they went home." I tell him.

"And they left you here without a ride home? Can you believe them?!" Rory yelled.

"Yeah, can you believe them." I looked right at "Betty" and "Veronica".

"Come on ill give you a ride home." Rory says.

"Actually can you drive me to Ethan's?" I asked.

"Sure." As we were walking out we passed Erica and Stephanie. And then I was hit by something. And then it felt like my mind fogged over. When Rory and I pulled up at Ethans.

"Thank you so much Rory!" I pulled him into a quick hug. "Ahh. See you tomorrow at the pep rally!"

"Yeah see you? Wait are you ok?" Rory asked.

"Duh, why wouldn't I be?" I laughed.

"You seem different." He questioned.

"No, silly! Im just so excited about cheer!" I poked him. I got out of the car. "See you tomorrow, Ror!" I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. When it opened I was pulled in.

"Hey guys! Aren't you excited about tomorrow?! I know I am!" I smiled.

"Are you ok?" Benny asked.

"Why is everyone so worried? Im fine! I'm just so happy." I said then sat down in the kitchen.

"Ok well, listen, Stephanie is a witch." Ethan tells us.

"Ok, I know she seems like it, but she's actually so nice." I told the boys. "I mean look at me. Im a witch, aren't I nice?" She doesn't even look mean. The boys started at me for a second.

"You have your moments." Benny shrugged.

"Ok we'll deal with you later. Right now the vision that I saw wasn't Erica's. It was Stephanie's. And tomorrows rally has nothing to do with team spirit. She's after the human spirits of the whole school." Ethan explained.

"Will I get to do my lift? I love being in the air." I said dreamily.

"Uh big problem. Sarahs bringing the whole squad over... to see Betty and Veronica." Benny deadpans.

"Ugh I miss those girls where are they!" I smiled.

"Ok, uh, Lex you wait here for the squad. And, we'll be right back." i nodded. I took out my mirror and fixed my hair. 10 minutes later I heard the doorbell.

"Boys they're here!" I squealed. I ran to open the door and the girls flooded in. We were all sat in the living room waiting for "Betty" and "Veronica".

"Oh there you are. Don't be shy, girls. Join the fun. The spirit squad is now in session." Stephanie introduced. Sarah grabbed my hand and we ran to "Betty" and "Veronica".

"Hi, girls! Nice hair!" Sarah gasped. "Oh my gosh. Cheerleader sleepovers are so fun."

"Later were gonna giving each other mani- pedis." Sarah says as we showed our nails to the boys.

"Make sundaes and do each-other's hair?" "Betty" suggested.

"Benny!" "Veronica" nudged "Betty".

"That's a great idea!" I beamed.

"Yes. We need sundaes now." Sarah jumped.

"Sarah, what are you doing? You know Stephanie is a witch, right?" "Veronica" says.

"Okay, I know she seems like a witch because she acts like a witch... but she's actually really sweet. You know... as long as you're not ugly." She whispered.

"Pillow fight!" Erica yelled. I picked up my pillow and we all started playing.

At school the next day I was at my locker getting ready for the rally.

"Good luck today, Dria!" Rory said.

"Awe thank you Rory." I gave him a big hug again. "See you in there." I walked away but behind me I heard. "Rory! Rory get down." I looked back to see Ethan and Benny trying to get Rory to stop floating.

"Ok girls remember 'Garno Verto Immortalis." Stephanie reminded and with that the pep rally was about to begin. After I was lifted we started chanting.

"The moment has come. This is it Our finest hour. No stopping us now. You can't resist our power. We're forces of nature, that's what makes a star. We may look like girls, But that's not all we are. Give up now, because you're gonna be beat. We are out for power, and you're in for defeat. Garno Verto Immortalis." We repeated the last line until I felt a wave of energy and tiredness wash over me. The two girls dropped me and I fell.

"Whoa. I got you." Rory says as he caught me. I shook my head.

"What happened?" I groaned.

"You were under the spell of that head witch. I caught you once those two dropped you. The boys also told me that Betty and Veronica were fake. Im gonna have to wash my eyes out now." Rory said proud of himself.

"Thank you, Ror. You saved me." I patted his cheek as he let me stand.

"She's old. Ew!" The other cheerleaders yelled.

"You. You ruined everything for me! Stephanie yelled at my grandma.

"Poor Stephanie. I remember how mean folks were to you back then. What I forgot was how much you deserved it." Grandma tells Stephanie.

"I am so done with cheerleading." Sarah says.

"I'm with you. Although I did like the uniform." I played with the skirt.

"I know someone else who did." Ethan laughed. "Wha- ow."

"Yes. Cheerleading was fun but what you're left with is saggy pom-poms." Grandma tells us as we exit the gym.

"Hey Rory. I thought I saw you leave during the rally?" Benny says.

"Well I started getting dizzy so I went to get some fresh air. But I heard some screams so I came back in and saw they were gonna drop Alexandria so I ran to get her." Rory explained.

"Yep he saved me." I planted a kiss on his cheek then left with Sarah.

"Rory, again?"

"Down boy!"

Authors note!!

who's your favorite mbav character? mines Rory if you couldn't tell but my second fav is Erica!