blue moon ||

When we get out on the field Benny takes out his spell book.

"All right, just one little spell and things are about to get furry." Benny says.

"Is that Erica?" I squinted at the other side of the field.

"Go team hairy!" She shouted. When David was distracted by her yelling he was tackled. "Hey, jerk! Watch his face!" She yelled.

"Oh no." I facepalmed.

"What?" Ethan asked.

"She's gonna try and recreate Dusk." I said.

"Ok, Benny do it now!" Ethan poked my brother. "Zap him!"

"Zap him?" Benny and I said in unison.

"This is magic, not Star Wars. Totally different geek universe." Benny explains.

"Just do it, Benny! That faster we finish the faster I can do anything else but this." I yelled.

"Ok ok. Domlath lupus... gorkanoth." Benny cast the spell and it looped around David and on to Ethan.

"Benny!" Ethan cried out.

"Dude, are you ok?" Rory exclaimed then helped Ethan up.

"Sorry, dude. I got nervous. Anyway, don't worry. You're not a wolf. You'll be fine." Benny explained.

"Ok just try again." I said.

"Domlath lupus... gorkanoth!" Benny said and it it David square in the chest. "Camera. Camera camera." Benny poked Ethan.

"Im trying." Ethan struggled.

"Would you relax Benny." I scolded him.

"Gimme that!" Benny grabbed the camera and opened it.

"Woo! Woo!" David yelled.

"Are you guys sure he's a werewolf? He could just be really hairy." Rory says.

"He's a werewolf. Theres only one way to do this. Cover me I'm going in." Ethan says.

"Cover you?" Rory asks.

"What does that even mean?" I questioned. Ethan then stepped on to the field and caught the ball.

"Benny. Benny!" Ethan shouted. My brother held up the camera and as he did that David tackled Ethan.

"Oh my gosh Ethan!" I grabbed Rorys arm.

"Sorry bud. I see a ball... I go for it." David apologized.

"Im fine. Nothing a hospital can't fix." Ethan put his hand on Davids arm as his eyes glazed over. When he came to Erica continued yelling.

"David! David!"

"That one had to hurt." Benny winced.

"I definitely heard something break." Rory agreed. David then started running and Erica ran after him.

"I want a love tackle! David, I love you."

"What is her deal?" Ethan limped towards us.

"So, uh, no on the wolf out, but I did get great footage of you getting absolutely owned! Perfect for YouTube!" Benny smiled.

"David's definitely a werewolf." Ethan breathes out.

"No my wolf reveal spell didn't work. He's fine." Benny puts the camera away.

"Did you have a vision?" I asked. Ethan nodded.

"Did you see yourself getting that!" Rory pointed to Ethans arm.