friday night frights

"So, how was your date last night?" Sarah asked as we crowded by Ericas locker.

"Ah! Amazing. Kurt is so McYummy. We went out for dinner, and then we went to see Super Dead IV. It was... perfect." She gushed.

"I'm glad!" I smiled at Erica.

"Me too, but was it regular date perfect or vampire date perfect?" Sarah questioned.

"You know I don't bite and tell." She smirked and we all walked off. "How's it going with Rory?"

"I don't know. He's Rory so how can you really tell." I shrugged.

"Well we can tell. Lexa the boy looks at you like your the only girl in the world." Sarah tells me.

"Yeah yeah." I waved it off.

"Are you sure you don't need glasses?" Erica tilted her head. "See you guys." As we walked around the corner we saw Ethan with his pants down and Coach, Benny and Rory laughing at him.

"Space theme, huh? I would have guess Spiderman." Sarah laughed as she walked into her classroom.

"Belt too loose, Eth?" I chuckled.

"No it wasn't me!" He retorted.

"Well was it Benny?" I asked confused.

"Sadly, no. But it was funny that time wasn't it?" Benny continued laughing.

"Do you seriously not see him?" Ethan turned to me.

"See who Ethan? You're making me nervous." I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Him!" He exclaims then points to an empty area.

"Nobody's here Ethan." Benny ceases his laughter.

"He says his name is Coach Ed." Ethan says as we all walk to the lunch room. Benny takes out his computer and searches him up.

"Ah. Here his is. Coach Ed. Says he was a gym teacher 30 years ago. He's ancient." Benny then immediately looked up. "Is he here right now?"

"Well..." Ethan winced. Just then my hair was pulled and Benny's sandwich was knocked out of his hand.

"Ow." I held my head.

"Ill... take that as a yes." Benny slumped.

"There must be some way to stop him or get him to move on." Rory says. Rory was then pushed back out of his seat.

"Rory." I gasped then got out of my seat to see how he was.

"I'm ok." He held his head as well. The class bell rang.

"Come on we have class to get too." I helped Rory stand up. "We'll see you later, Ethan. Good luck."

"Jeez that class was long." Rory groaned.

"Her classes are always long." I wrapped my arm in his.

"Hello?" I heard but saw no one in the hallway.

"Rory, did you hear that?" I stopped in my tracks.

"Hear what?" Rory asked.

"Rory, Lex! Oh thank gosh I'm in here!" The voice says. "Its Ethan! Im stuck in the locker." I let go of Rory and to the locker Ethan was in.

"Eth?" I knocked on it.

"Yes. Please get me out." Ethan moaned.

"Rory, can you get the lock off?" I turned to him.

"Yep." He put his bag down then pulled the lock off with ease. "Here you go." I grabbed it and opened the door. Ethan stuck his arm out. Rory grabbed on to it.

"When I said good luck I didn't mean get yourself stuck in a locker." I scolded.

"Oh sorry ill try harder." Ethan responded sarcastically.

"Coach jammed you in good! I may have to dislocate one of your shoulders to get you out. Is that ok?" Rory asked pulling on Ethans arm.

"No!" Ethan shouted.

"I can relocate it with my magic if it makes you feel better." I tried.

"No!" He says again.

"Ok then just try turning yourself to the side and getting your head out." I I suggested. Once he did that he was able to step out of the locker.

"Oh thank gosh. Ha!" He laughs then points behind me. Just then I was falling backwards but Rory catches me.

"Ok you have to get rid of him. Like now." I breathed out.

"Come on, let's go find Benny." We looked around the school until we found him in the student lounge.

"What happened? Where were you guys?" Benny asked.

"Coach stuck me in a locker. Isn't there and spells you two can cast to get rid of ghosts?" Ethan asks.

"We can look." Benny tells the boy who has just started talking to the coach.

"Ok this is getting really bad. People think he's crazy enough." I say then see Sarah walk up.

"Congrats on keeping your pants on." She chuckled a little.

"Yeah. About that... I have this ghost gym coach after me. He lives to humiliate nerds." Ethan explains to her.

"Oh, no. Nerds being humiliated? In high school? Oh my goodness." She joked.

"No he's serious. Just before we had to pull him out of a locker." I tell her.

"Wait you're serious." Sarahs face dropped.

"Yes, didn't you hear me? This is an evil spirit." Ethan stands up.

"I heard, but it's a ghost. I can't punch, kick, or bite it. Now if you'll excuse me, I need Lexa for something." she told the boys.

"Later boys." I waved. As I was walking away, I felt something hit my back. "Coach." I included him then kept walking. We stopped once we got outside in the parking lot and saw Kurt by his car.

"Ok I need your help. I need to find out if Erica bit Kurt. It's not like I can just ask her dead on." Sarah ran a hand through her hair.

"Well have you tried?" I suggested. "I don't know it might hurt her feelings if you just assumed. It'd hurt mine."

"Yeah. Yeah you're right. Im still gonna ask Ethan to keep his Saturday open." Sarah lets out a breath.

"That shouldn't be too hard since his Saturday nights consist of him getting Benny and Rory to force me to watch that stupid show they like." I laughed.

The next day Sarah dragged me back to where Kurt was.

"Why are we back here?" I asked.

"I just wanna see." Sarah told me. "Oh he's not here."

"What... do you think you're doing?" We hear Erica from behind us.

"I was just-" Sarah stammered.

"I know. You were spying on him." Erica crossed her arms.

"I dragged Lexa here so don't be mad at her." Sarah pleaded.

"You think I turned him, don't you? Trust issues, much? Some friend!" Erica stormed off. My phone dinged.

Hey, were in the gym.

"Listen, the boys-" I pointed behind me.

"Go. I-i should have listened. I'm gonna go apologize."

"If you need my help again you know where to find me." I hugged her then walked into the school and found the gym.

Authors note!!

What's everyones favorite tv show? Mine is Teen wolf, The 100 and Smallville atm!!