|6|

"𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢."

Chapter 6
Meraki Rylia Taraka

I pulled up at Deen house.

Me- Hey bitch I'm outside👀

Deen🍀- Kk

After that she walked outside and got in the car.

"Heyyy favorite cousin" She smiled at me.

"I'm yo only cousin" I mumbled backing out the driveway. She put in the location and connected her phone to the speaker playing B-loveee, G herbo My Everything. It was a little loud so I turned down my hearing aid, not wanting to ruin the fun.

"Mhmmmmmmmm Ohhhhhohhhhh" I sung.

"SHE ACTING NAUGHTY SHE WANT ME TO SPANK HAAAAA " Deen dragged.

"BAD LIL BITCH NOT BASIC GIVE YOU MY TIME YOU BET NOT WASTE IT BITCH" I yelled but keeping my eyes on the road.

"Yoppp yoppp" Deen gassed turning around shaking her ass.

" Yoppppppp yesss Deen" I yelled hyping her up.

I stopped at the light put the car in parked. I got out and started shaking my ass. Bending over touching toes type shit. Cars started honking and I laughed getting back in and pulling off.

I looked over at Deen and she was shocked as fuck. I laughed again and turned the music down, and turned my hearing aid back up.

"Yess ma'am?" Deen was never one to be silent so I knew I shocked her ass. I'm just that girl.

"Girllaaa I NEVER seen you dance like that in public. Period though you through that muthafucka in the air I was so surprised." She said leaning back in her seat. "Can you come turn up with me like that this weekend?"

"You give a bitch an inch and she go a mile" I said shaking my head. "Deen you know I can dance bitch don't play wit me."

"Yea but you just bent over doing some new new shit, grabbing ankles making that ass clap type dance. I am flabbergasted." She put her hand on her chest.

I laughed at her pulling on her lil boo street.

"Which house is it and who is this anyways" I never went nowhere without knowing who was gone be there but Deen would never do me like that and I trusted her.

"This is Dion gang house. You remember him? We went to school together with him." She said pointing to the house then putting on her lip gloss.

Deen was a grade up from me but I had always hung with her gang, cause bitch I'm gang for real!

"Aww Dion Dion? He was my mans. I heard he stop playing basketball when Jono died." I said frowning the nigga was good at basketball, good as fuck.

Jono was his older brother them niggas was always together. Some bitch set Jono up while Dion was at a game. Dion flashed out and they kicked him from the team.

I missed him, he was like a brother to me. But we lost contact after he graduated.

"Yess girl Dion Dion. The nigga is fine as hell, I had to get on that. Yea that nigga cut mostly everybody off when that shit happened. I guess he getting out his comfort zone. And girl his homies fineee too." She said putting her lip gloss on.

I pulled up and it was some nice ass cars outside, all tented up. I shook my head, hood niggas.

Parking I grabbed my Gun putting it in in my pants, not giving a fuck if niggas could see it. Ion give a fuck, I hope they do see it. Know not to fuck wit me.