|16|

Chapter 14
Meraki Rylia Taraka

"So what we doing today?" My nigga Poco said.

Sike, he's just a friend. Will never be my nigga. He was an old friend and just got back to the city, we was chillin.

"I was gonna go see Iz but she wit her babyfatha and his friends, can't bring you over there" I said hitting the blunt then passing it.

It's been 2 days since I seen Khan, I talked to him yesterday though. It was brief cause I was tired as shit after work but I believe he said he was working on tryna get his little sister back. But I knew that he was at Iz house cause she text me.

He gave me a confused look and I rolled my eyes.

"Wait you gotta nigga? Oh lord fucking finally!" He said clapping wit the blunt in his mouth. "Where he at? Wanna meet em."

"Stop it. I don't have a nigga. But it is this dude, I'm feeling him but he crazier than the fuckin Joker. I feel like If I go over there you gone get hurt." I said rubbing my eyes, he smiled.

"Bestie, I get you worried for my health but I love danger, makes me hard." He said throwing his head back smiling and I laughed.

This niggaaaa

"Ok but If we go over there and you lose yo life, don't haunt me."I said and he stood up, I looked at him crazy.

"You was for real Kasei?" I said eyes wide cause Khan is scary when he irritated. If he get mad at me again Imma for sho cry.

"Don't call me that bitch ass shit, and yea. Bored as hell in this bitch, let's go cause some wrecks." He said grabbing my arms lifting me of the couch.

///////////

"Cmon girl we was been supposed to be there but you wanna stall and shit, damn." He said pulling up across the street from Dion house.

I stopped at the store for some snacks cause what if this my last food?

I looked at the porch and Iz, Dion, Nemo and Khan was there.

"I knowww you ain't finna cry." He said and I sniffed.

" I am tho cause you always putting me in danger. I fear for my life and yours." I said and he got out coming to open the door for me.

"Take a damn deep breathe and chillax girl." He said and I said a prayer inside my head.

If nobody over here gone have my back, god gone do it.

"Fix yo face, we gotta go into character." He smiled crazily and I sighed.

Why do I put myself in position to deal with psychopaths?

He threw his arm around me as we made our way across the street and into the yard. I was sipping my blueberry slushee as I felt Khan stare at me and Poco pulled me closer.

Omg he gone get me in trouble

"Heyyy best friend!" I smiled at Iz holding Koi bear. I took her from her mother and played with her.

"Hi God-baby I missed youuu." She laughed as I talked to her.

"Y'all this is Poco. Poco you know Iz but this Dion, Khan and Nemo." I said looking back up at them starring at him.

"Wassam." Poco said to them and then he said Hey to Iz.

"Stop looking at him like that." I mumbled but they heard me. I look at Khan to see him starring at me with a blank look, he don't ever look at me like that. He looks like he was holding himself back, I am scared.