|8|

-"𝚆𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚎, 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗'."

Chapter 8
Meraki Rylia Taraka

The ride to my dads was quiet.

After what happened I cleaned up my noodles and and told Deen I was leaving, she wasn't surprised. It wasn't surprising for me to leave like that, when I go places with her. I just be over it sometimes and just want to go home.

But that dude really weirded me out.

Ugh why did I just stand there like that when he said it too?

I stopped at the light and banged my head on my steering wheel.

"Fucking dumbass" I mumbled turning on my dads street.

"That's my house" I said pointing to a big house that was NOT my house, it was really pretty thought so kept claiming it.

I pulled in my dads long ass driveway and parked then got my fat ass out the car.

Huffing I walked up the stairs I was about to open the door but it busted open.

"Wassaaamm mama?" My ole ass dad said pulling me in the house and then hugging me.

"Hi dad." I said dryly, purposely tryna piss him off.

"Mama nah what the fock wrong wit you? You can walk back out and try again, cause ion like how you did that just there" he said mugging me and pointing at the door.

I took a deep breathe and cleared my thoughts. Then I pushed my hair back from my face slyly turning my hearing aids down.

"Don't take too much air girl I need some too" he mumbled.

"HEY PAW PAW I MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, IM BOUT TO CRY JUST LOOKING AT YOU!" I yelled so freaking loud.

"I love you so much, mwah." I said then ran upstairs to my room.

I loved my room at my daddy house it was so nice and really a vibe, I almost liked it more than my room at my house.

The room^^

After getting out the showers I lathered myself in cocoa butter and vanilla smelling lotion. I put on on my blue silk pajama set my dad had got me and ran downstairs to make these cookies.

"Alright pop what cookies you got?" I said looking at him in the kitchen. This nigga then went and changed into the exact pajama set I was wearing.

"Cmon man you always tryna be like me" he said smacking his lips. I frowned cause bitch no I ain't.

"Mannn you know I was gone wear this, wanna be me so bad. Just be yourself." I said getting me a drink out the fridge.

"Girl whatever cmon so we can make these." He said getting the ingredients. He washed his hands and then dried them and I did the same.