|12|

"𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

*Also these song don't necessarily always relate to the chapter, it could just be about how I felt about a certain part.*

This chapter is for the person who messaged me about an update, it made my day.

Chapter 12
Meraki Rylia Taraka

"Let. Me. In. Dis. Bitch" I said with each knock on the door. I was at Iz house cause she was got Koi bear and I wanna see my baby.

The door opened and Iz stood there breathing hard.

"Bitch we though yo ass was 12, you always playing man. Bring yo ass in here." She pulled me in and I laughed high ass shit. 

I wasn't doing good when I woke up sooooo rolled me 3 blunts. Zooted

"We?" Cause who else hea??

"My baby daddy and his friends over here. You know Dion and Khan..." she said leaving emphasis on Khan's name smirking.

"Ain't nobody worried bout that demon." I waved her off." She "mhm"'d me and I rolled my eyes.

"THEY DONE LET THE GD's INNA DOE!" I yelled walking in the living room seeing the niggas.

"Let her loud ass back out..." Nemo said mugging me. Ignored him looking over at Dion and Khan.

"Hey guys, how are ya?" I waved and smiled. Then I seen Koi laying by Nemo so I walked over there.

"She high as hell." Dion shook his head.

"Hi Koi bear, I missed youuuu." I sat down then picked her up in my lap. "Aww you look just like your mommy"

She smiled and made noises in my lap. I smiled then made silly faces as she laughed.

"How you know my kid?" Nemo mugged me, I smiled.

"I know yo kid cause I know you baby momma. I know yo baby momma cause I sit on- the fuck Iz don't put ya hands on me." I frowned rubbing my ear where she thumped me at.

"Shut yo ass up." She said it like when black mommas say you can't get nothing from the sto and you still try to.

"Pussy." Nemo snickered and I mugged him.

"Do we have a problem?" I blinked at him as he stopped laughing and mugged me.

"Yea I don't like you." Mhmmmm see now I'm finna make you not like me more.

"Yo daughter like me betcha 50 dollas I can make her call me daddy." I smiled then looked down at Koi bear.

"Ahhhh she a trip." Dion laughed.

"Hiiii baby can you say Daaaaadaaaa? I know my baby smart she can say it. Daaadaa, daaadaaa." I kept saying and she just looked around. Naw she gone say this.

"My daughter ain't gone say no goofy ass shit like that to know goofy ass girl." Nemo said grinning and I smiled looking over at Khan who was sitting still looking up at the ceiling.

"Da.....daaaa....dada." Koi said and I gasped wide eyed cause I for real did think she was gone actually say it.

"Good job Koi, awww my baby said her first words." Iz said picking her up from off my lap. I look over to Nemo seeing him with his mouth open, shocked.

"You better run bitch." He said and I wasted no time getting up and running. I noticed that Khan left though, nigga really move in silence.

I didn't get very far....