|17|

"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘."

Meraki Rylia Taraka
Chapter 18

12 minutes later...

"I ain't scared of you hoes fuck yall!" I said mean mugging the bitch in front of me.

"Yea? You should be cause we gone send you with yo dead ass mo-" socked her in her jaw so hard you could hear it crack.

"GAHDAMN!" Somebody said in the back.

How did we get here? Let's rewind.

*Rewinding sound*

12 minutes earlier...

I look in the passenger to see Iz and then look in the backseat to see Poco ugly ass.

They ass never wanna drive

I huff and open the drivers door getting in and closing the door.

"Y'all irritate me dawg." I said and Iz gives me the keys with a sat look on her face.

"I'm sorry frien but my leg hurt badly." She huffed and I started the car, then started driving.

"Yea a-a-and my feet hurt sooo bad." Poco hissed holding his foot.

"Nigga shut the hell up, ya foot is fine." I said then looked around the car.

Damn.

"Y'all we gotta go back I forgot my purse." I said and they smacked they lips.

"Girl I got us, juss some fucking snacks, you act like you gotta pay for everything." Iz said rolling her eyes. I smacked my lips.

"Mannn it's not even about that, my gun in my purse."

"You are very irresponsible. But I have mines." Poco said smiling holding up his weapon.

"Plus we already here." Iz said looking at the liquor store. It was only like 3 blocks away.

"It look like hella people there too, stay by me." Poco said then I pulled up and we got out the car.

I look around and spot a very familiar car, but before I could even say something to Deen or Poco, the bitch was already walking out the store. With three other girls.

Please don't start no shit. Today is a good ass day to get an ass beating.

"Mannn, ain't that something." Iz laughed and Poco looked confused then disgusted.

"That's Deen?" He said looking at her.

"Yea." I said looking at her as she finally looked our way.

"Almost didn't recognize her, she looks cracked out." He said with his face scrunched up.

"She does look skinny now huh?" I said then rolled my eyes.

Even with her lil bump shit looked like she hadn't ate in days, just sad.

"Aye Poco?" I said making him look at me.

"Don't shoot until I whoop Deen ass." He nodded.

"Fuck is you looking at?" Deen said walking up with her followers.

"I'm looking at you bitch, obviously" I said with a little smile.

Please let this be the day I beat this bitch up...