|7|

"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚘. 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊, 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚍𝚘."

Chapter 7
Meraki Rylia Taraka

Continued....

He grabs him an icy and sits on the counter getting on his phone. Now that I could see clearly his eyes were black completely black I mean he had white irises but his eye color was black.

I might be wrong but I don't think so. I'm deaf but not fucking blind.

"Do you want something?" He said not even looking up, his voice was deep and smooth. It caught me off guard so I replied dumbly.

"Excuse me?" I looked around acting stupid. His voice made me feel different, and I didn't feel like this.. ever.

"Yea you" he said looking up and then at her. He didn't look at her eyes, just at her. Tilting his head he asked"You want something?"

Yooo his eyes are creepyyyy hooo my god

"Naw I'm good" I mumbled looking at the microwave. Now he's staring at me, I can feel it.

I open up the microwave before it hit one and took out the noodles. I grabbed a fork and stirred it then put them back in for another minute. I then turned towards the cabinets and gathered my seasonings.

If you don't season your noodles what are you doing??

I could still feel his eyes on me. I didn't like the feelings I was getting from his stares. I was never a sexual person, not after what happened in the break-in at my grandmas house. That day changed the way my body reacted to things like this. I had been different and I was fine with that. But why were these feeling popping up with him, this dude I barely even knew.

He gave off a serious, emotionless, and weird vibe. It was something wrong with dude.

I was probably judging a book by it cover but I didn't care. He made me feel different. In my life feeling different has always brought something bad. He was silent too, I'm pretty sure if I wasn't deaf I wouldn't have heard him come in, if I hadn't saw him already.

That was dangerous. Now he was giving killer vibes. The more I thought about him the more dangerous he got to me. I huffed and went to open the microwave.

Then just stop thinking about him stupid

I cant, he has infected my brain now.

Mixing my seasonings into my noodles and then putting them back. I turned around blowing on them.

"What's your name hm?" I almost didn't hear him, too drowned in my thoughts.

"Raki" I said taking a bite of my noodles. Wait didn't I say he was dangerous, thats what's wrong with me now. I be avoiding all red flags.

"Your momma named you Raki?" he said tilting his head again. This nigga had to be Coraline the Curious and the head tilting best friend.

And normally that comment would make me uncomfortable, but now it made me wonder why he wanted to know about me.

"My momma didn't name me snoopy" She side eyed him taking a bite of her noodles.

"Ahh jokes" he said sarcastically, looking her up and down. Nodding to her gun " yo momma let you carry that?"

Now this nigga was getting annoying. Why was he questioning her? More importantly, why was she entertaining him?

"Naw but my daddy do, yo momma know you allup in my pussy?" Yea I got a little too bold there at the end. But I wanted to irk him, I wanted a get back.