|15|

"𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚜...𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚜...𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐."

Chapter 13
Meraki Rylia Taraka

"Ughhh." Somebody was calling me. I could feel the vibrations of my phone on my bed.

"Answer." I said and then I put my hearing aid in once I heard the call connect. Man I had a long night so whoever this is finna get a rude awakening, just like me.

"Who the fuck is this?" I said phone only showing the ceiling. I heard a familiar chuckle and mentally rolled my eyes.

"You sound more and more like me everyday." I could practically hear the smile on his face, just from the way he talked.

"What do you want Khan?" I said irritated that he called me this early.

"I'm coming over so you can do my re-twist so be ready." He said and I was halfway sleep so I replied with a "mhmmm."

"Don't mhm me mama. If you don't open that door imma come wake you up." I nodded like he could see me and picked up the phone.

"I hear you." Then I hung up, not taking my hearing aid back out.

Don't even know where I live at...

//////////////////

I felt blowing against my face, like someone was right above me, starring at me.

Don't tell me...

"Yo ass look so peaceful when you sleep. But I prefer you a whole lot more when you woke. So wake up mama." He said then I felt a soft kiss on my forehead.

Ahhhhhhhhhh he kissed meeeee

"Move." I said turning my whole body around and putting my face in the pillow to hide my smile.

I feel like a teenager

"I brought you some food from that soul food place around the corner, I heard you liked it." I was already up and stretching when I heard the word food. I look at my phone seeing it's 5:00 already.

Slept the whole day away

"I'm up." I walked to the bathroom and started getting ready. Looking in the mirror and at my natural hair I widened my eyes.

Bitch you look a mess

I put it in a high bun and turn to my shower door, opening it.

/////////////////////////

"How you know where I live at?" He looked at me and smiled, thats all I needed to know.

Did this nigga stalk me?

"This is nice lil mama." He said looking around.

"My name is Raki and thanks." I said putting my food on the counter. Then going to the sink and washed my hands.

" I know yo name." He said coming over to where I'm at and sitting on the stool. He starred at me as I opened my food and started eating.

"You gone stare at me all day?" I said as I took a bite of food. This shit was so good.

"Mhm." He said still looking at me.

"You so weird man." I laughed and he smiled.

His smile so prettyyy