|10|

" 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛."

Chapter 10
Meraki Rylia Taraka

We walk into his house and it's pure weed smoke in here. After that news, I know he sick.

"This nigga man." Khan sighed walking further in and I followed.

Dion was sitting on the couch and smoking a bigass blunt, shit was big asfuck. His head was leaned back on the couch and he looked up at us.

"How you feeling face?" I said copying the lyric from the song. I plopped on the couch next to him and took the blunt inhaling a lungful.

"Gemme my shit." He said taking it out my mouth, mugging me. "I'm straight, why yall here."

"You know if you ever need someone to talk to, we here." I said grabbing his shoulder. He pushed me off him and mugged me.

"Girl get the fuck out ma face, I just said I'm straight." He said shrugging and I shook my head.

"Anywaysss, you got some food innis muthafucka?" I asked then got up and started walking to the kitchen.

"You always eating up somebody shit. You eat at home?" Khan asked shaking his head. I stuck up the middle finger and went in the kitchen.

I seen there was some leftover pepper, steak, and rice and I made me a plate. I warmed it up and then went to sit back down, they were talking about JR.

"That nigga bitch, posting bout me and shit. And Deen? If that bitch ever talk to me again, baby or not, I'm putting a cap in ha ass." Dion said and I shook my head.

"Nigga leave the baby out of it, ain't got shit to do wit yall bullshit." I said, I had a soft spot for children.

"Mannn fuck that bastard, ion give a fuck." He shrugged but I could see he wasn't serious about harming the baby.

"I'm wit whatever." Khan said taking apart his gun and then putting it back together.

"We kno wit yo trigger happy ass." Dion said then hit the blunt, then looked at me.

"And who told yo ass to go in there and touch my fockin food?" He said shaking his head at my fatass. I chewed my food holding up my hand then answered.

"Nobody, sorry. But you made this? This shit good assfuck." I said then Khan got up and went in the kitchen.

"Look at his fatass bouta go and get some." Dion chuckled and Khan laughed. I went on my phone checking insta and saw Deen post this

 I went on my phone checking insta and saw Deen post this

@pretty.Deen- My nigga got me and this baby, fuck the ex😘

*comment's disabled*