|14|

"𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗, 𝙸 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛."

^^shit slaps

Chapter 14
Namineir Khan Camocho
22
(Nah-me-near)

"Fuck! Man please stop I'll give you whatever you want! I got a family man, let me go." The man Hugo said as I got finished ripping his nails off. I sighed standing up straight.

"Listen nigga, it's nothing personal, I'm just doing my job." I said tapping my gun against his forehead, shaking my head.

Don't know why this nigga got me doing this anyway

"Please, man. I got ki-" his brains spattered everywhere including me.

"Acting like I give a fuck bout them kids." I mumbled and Nuke chuckled.

"Niggas is heartless." He said and then walked out.

Nuke was my associate in this business. What did we do, simple. We killed people for money. I've been doing this shit for 5 years, since I was 18. Nuke wasn't my friend, we had nothing in common and had completely different views on everything. Nuke wasn't the person you would bring around your family as a new friend.

He was a crazy ass nigga and coming from me, thats something. He didn't have friends, no family, just bitches and money, maybe me. He didn't have nothing to live for and that made him dangerous.

But still I could always trust him, he always had my back and I had his.

"You can't even talk bout me, where ma cut?" I said walking out after him and then he handed me a duffel bag.

I threw on my hoodie, covering up the blood on me.

"You in a rush, but g'looks bro see ya next week." I dapped him up and left.

I got in my car and my phone connected to the Bluetooth. Ion care if it was blood on me, I was still gone listen to music.

Rolling in my 2-door Monte Carlo
Looking for somebody I can borrow
5 or 10 dollars 'til tomorrow
I'm doing bad ya'll uh-uhn
I just smoked my last pack of cigarettes today
Ever seen a nigga diggin in the ashtray
It's a crumbling and humbling sight to see
I'm doing bad ya'll uh-uhn
And they teasin' me with these 23's and these dvds in their ride
And they pass me by-by-by-by-by-by
And have the nerve to wonder why

"I be robbin' these niggas, imma sick up kid. Thats how I live I admit it." I sung turning down the streets.

"I be robbin' these niggas, imma stick up kid. And if you doing too much I'm coming to get it."

I was blind but I could still see the fucking cars and shit, I just tried to avoid driving at night.

My music cut off as somebody called me. It was my little sister, Unami.

"Unami?" I said hearing her crying and some yelling in the back, it was Lisa ugly munchkin lookin ass.

"Nami? You come get me? L-Lisa hit me in face." She cried and I immediately got heated. The fuck? In her face? Baby is barely 4.

Why she even putting her hands on her in the first place?

"Yea baby I'll come get you okay? Just don't tell Lisa I'm coming either." I sighed and she hung up, not saying nothing else like she always did.

Unami is my 3 year old lil sister. Our momma died giving birth to her due to it being a high risk pregnancy. Unami and me didn't have the same dad either, mines died and baby's dad just ain't want her.