06: Deserved

They're proud of you. Hoseok is proud of you.

You can't stop smiling and thinking about the night before and the distraction allows you to bump right into a pillar.

"Ah!" You whine at the throbbing pain on your forehead, a sound that lets Yoongi scoff with amusement the moment he returns from his usual morning check up in the Throne of Judgement.

"Dumb little one," he mutters under his breath but you hear it and pout. "Have I not mentioned I hate the sound of giggles?"

Smugly, you reply. "I have but I haven't really found the answer to care."

"Speak smartly like that again and I will force you to watch the cruelest death and punishment in the Throne of Judgement."

"On second thought, I am very sorry, my Lord, I will refrain from seeking happiness in front of you."

He hates your reply.

But he doesn't know why it brings a grin onto his face and is quick to force a poker face again. He cannot look like he enjoys your presence because he doesn't and you cannot get the wrong idea. Rolling his eyes because you made him do such a foolish thing such as grinning, Yoongi walks off and past you, not before giving you a little flick on where you hit your head.

"How dare you!" You pout.

"I am a Lord, you cannot tell me what I can and cannot do."

He's always so smug about everything but you've gotten used to it so instead of arguing further, you find yourself running all over the place, trying to find Seokjin.

"Where is he? Have you seen him? I thought you were all to stay in the castle grounds today."

"He has a meeting," Jimin tells you and you're quick to gasp.

"Why had he not inform me?" You almost run off trying to search outside the castle grounds but the Lord of Shadows stops you before you can leave.

"No, Y/N, it is a meeting not meant for shields to be a part of."

"Oh." You blink. "So he's safe then?"

Jimin nods. "Now why do you need Seokjin, little one?"

"Because he's the Lord of Pain and Misery and he has the ability to also take that away from someone."

"Does not mean the rest of us can't take away pain either." You're a little confused by his words but Jimin grabs your hand to sit you down on his bed as he sits up himself. "Where does it hurt? Have you hurt yourself dueling with Jungkook?"

"No, I..-" Thinking about it now, though, it was a foolish reason to seek out for Seokjin. "I bumped my head on a pillar."

Jimin doesn't burst out laughing, exceeding your expectations, but he does let his fingers rub his temples as he stares down and you feel even more embarrassed.

"Need I remind you that you single handedly slaughtered a Hydra for the sake of becoming our shields, and managed to beat all of your challengers the day after with barely any rest in between? Huh? Y/N?"

Your lips are formed into a cute pout. "It..-It hurts, alright? So will you heal it for me or not?"

He wants to laugh, he really does, because you are really adorable at the moment right now yet he has to stay composed and for that time right there, he just wishes he was the one who has on something to hide his lips so that he can at least smile. You're too cute and Jimin starts envying the face veil that hides half of your beauty.

Still, he leans up, letting his hand slide against the little swelling on your forehead before holding your head so that he can place a little kiss on it.