11: Sealed with a kiss

And they do.

You can feel it in the way they each kiss you good morning when they all wake, how they chuckle at the way you shy away when the covers almost exposes your body. They've seen it all but you are still embarrassed because it was your first time and you're left a little sore in the morning.

Jimin helps you with your hair, putting it up in a pretty ponytail in the way you like it and Taehyung helps you dress in your armor even though there was a tiny debate in between with them wanting you to dress comfortably with your hair down. Jimin pouts when you urge him to tie your hair up and Taehyung does the same when you refuse to wear a dress. So you give them each shy little pecks on their noses that leaves you looking away sheepishly while they beg for more.

Yoongi is gentler than he's ever been with you. You know he isn't as coldhearted as everyone claimed him to be, you've seen it in the past months you've been with him, but he takes care of you softer than the days before him even though there are some underlying grunts here and there. But it's Yoongi and you know he doesn't like to openly express his feelings so you're thankful he tries for you.

"Have you eaten?" Seokjin asks you and you shake your head.

"No, I will eat after—"

"No, you will eat now." He takes your hand and pulls a chair for you besides him and you stare at a once empty plate be filled with food he puts in for you.

When you look up at the rest of them, no one protests but encourages their hyung's gestures instead.

It's the first time you've shared a meal with them. Being a shield permitted you from doing so but you guess you aren't just a shield anymore, right?

"Do you like flowers?"

"Flowers are pretty," you shrug it off lightly at Hoseok's questions but he takes it seriously and the next thing you know, the once empty garden around the castle is filled with flowers of the Underworld.

"I know they are different from the ones outside of here but they're still flowers," he says sheepishly but you don't care one bit. Flowers are flowers and they are all pretty in your eyes, especially the dark blue and violet and black. It isn't anything like the flowers you have seen before but it's what makes it even more special.

"Lord Hoseok, it's beautiful!"

He can't help but smile fondly at the brilliant smile that lights up your face as you sniff at the pretty flowers. He can't help but kiss you on your temple that has you blushing and running away back into the castle.

You're still shy and he grows even more amused.

Yoongi frowns when he sees the flowers the next morning.

"What are these disgraceful patches of plants doing on our castle grounds? Throw them away," he orders his demons but when you overhear him, you're quick to run to his side and tell him otherwise.

"No, please don't."

All it takes is your cute pout and whiny tone and he tells the demons off before stomping away back into the castle, muttering under his breath why he's so whipped for no reason.

You giggle from where you stand because Yoongi is cute.

Jungkook is braver than the Lord of Curses. He's braver and it only makes things a little more worse for you because you aren't brave.

"Come sit," he orders after the sparring is over and you glance his way, tilting your head in confusion at where he wants you to sit. The bench outside the court has him on one side while his armor rests on his right. There was no space for you to sit unless he puts his armor on the ground but you highly doubt he will.

"Um," you mumble, "where do you wish for me to sit, my Lord?"

"Here," he says, patting at his thighs as if it is the most natural thing to say.

But it isn't and your face is quick to redden. "But—"

"Are you disobeying me?" He raises a brow.

"No, but—"

"Y/N." His voice sounds impatient as he stares at you with an intense gaze.

You don't meet it. "We are outside."

"So?"

"So...you know..your demons might see."

"And what of it?"

"What?"

"I said what of it?" He doesn't blink. "I am a Lord of the Underworld, whether they see or not should not matter to them what business I do. Now come," he orders you again and you know the Lord of Darkness will not be happy if you do not oblige so you go to him slowly.

He remains patient when you take your slow steps but by the time you approach him and is in arms reach, Jungkook grabs you and sits you right on his lap.

You still don't greet his eyes and awkwardly rest your hands on your lap because you don't know where else to put them.

Jungkook laughs and takes your hand so that they can rest on his shoulder. "What are you afraid of, my dear?" His voice drops slightly deeper, softer, and he removes the face veil off you. "Getting caught?" You nod and he narrows his gaze slightly. "You are embarrassed of me."

"N-no, I am not."

"You stuttered."

"I'm not!" Finally you meet his gaze only to see the Lord smirking at you and you realize he's just playing with you.

"Then why are you afraid of getting caught?" He asks and you glare at him with a cute pout resting on your lips. He knows you're shy yet he does this to you and although you're slightly upset at him, you know he only means well.

"Because..."

Before you can continue, Jungkook tilts your chin up and interrupts you with a kiss of his own. Though you know anyone can catch you at any moment, you allow him in, having no heart to push your Lord away. The kiss grows gradually deeper until you know you will make a sound so you push at his chest to pull away.

Jungkook chases after your lips but you don't allow him and hide your face at the crook of his neck, clinging onto him.

He shakes with a knowing chuckle. "Because what?"

You pout slightly, not wanting to answer him but you know you have to.

"Because what if they think I am not worthy enough?"

He frowns at your words as he leans back so that you can lift your head to meet his eyes again. Jungkook traces the outlines of your face with a soft voice.

"My love, you are the only one worthy for us, do not let anyone tell you otherwise." As if to show you his words are true, the Lord of Darkness leans in again to plant his lips upon yours, sealing his vow with a kiss.