Chapter 2: Training

Days have passed since Chamber has released the new training pairings for the agents to cooperate with. Many were not happy with it, but it was Brimstone's order to do as told. Each day of the week, there is a rotation of three hours of training. Each group as a set time to train and the rest of their day is up to them. 

Sage looked at herself in the mirror, seeing if anything was wrong with her workout clothes. It was a white turtle-necked jacket with leggings. Before making way to the training area, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

"Hola linda~"

Reyna's soft lips planted onto the temple of Sage's head. The two giggled before parting away to look at one another. "It never fails to amaze me how different we look out of uniform," the healer mentions. Making their way into the training area, a loud explosion was heard. Their eyes followed to see one of the training bots getting decapitated by none other than the assassin herself, Jett. She ends her own personal session and checks her perfect score on the monitor. 

Sweat was dripping from her forehead ever so slightly. "Hey! I was just warming up before our group training." Jett got her hand towel and dabbed it against her face. Her toned muscles on her arms were defined as ever. The muscle t-shirt allowed people to get a view of her abs and sports bra from a side view... and the couple definitely noticed Jett's youth.

"How old are you Jett?" Reyna asked with a curiosity.

"21... I think"

"You think?" Sage was confused to why Jett wouldn't know her own age.

"Well Korean age is different from universal age. I am 21, but the way you guys do it, I am 20."

Reyna and Sage looked at each other, realizing how young Jett was. It was kinda sad to realize how young their agents were and dealing with these types of issues. With that aside, they decided to focus on the task ahead. Group Training.

Reyna was going to be the opponent against Jett and Sage. The idea was for Sage to get comfortable with being on the offense and Jett trying to cooperate her attacks with her teammates. The timer started to tick.

tic tic tic

The anticipation for the alarm to blare made everyone on their toes. The silence heightened the sound of each passing second on the clock. Breaths were held within as Jett and Sage looked at each other, hidden behind the walls.

"good luck," Jett mouthed out towards the healer before the alarm had sounded. Just then, a strong force of wind allowed her to glide herself above the site. She spotted Reyna's whereabouts and notified Sage.

The healer rushes towards the other side to corner Reyna. Seeing a support item that was fixed firmly onto the training walls, Sage formed an ice wall to boost herself up for higher ground. She scopes in and aims for her lover, releasing a few bullets as Jett flanks her from behind.

Reyna was impressed by the creativity by the two, but it wasn't enough for her. She throws out her Leer (it's her ability to blind her enemies with an eye looking orb) and takes the opportunity to take Jett down.

Jett swiftly pulled out her pistol and shot at Reyna in quick reflex, only for the opponent to kick it out of her hand. It was purely hand to hand combat now.

The assassin dashed towards the vampire like creature and kicked the back of her kneecaps. She was about to finish the job with a quick punch, but Reyna grabbed a hold of her arm and flipped her onto the ground below her. They continued to have a ground fight until a click was heard behind Reyna's head.

"Did you forget about me?"

Sage held a revolver to her head, letting Reyna to remember that Jett wasn't her only focus here. She moved her head to the side and threw Jett onto Sage, making the two collapse onto the floor. Reyna grabbed her gun and aimed it at the two, but Jett guarded Sage.