Chapter 3: Remember? Pt. 1

(Quick A/N: long chapter cause this is a back story and such, but if you just wanna read just for the ship, you can skip down till you see this emoji 🧋

TW: cause there's fighting in here.)

Radianite changed Jett and many other agents.

Sunwoo was alone and making her way through the new way of society... while being an "outcast". After being affected by the new element, her body reacted in ways to give her wind-like powers, and the consequences were major.

An abrupt surge of energy went through her body, causing a tornado to occur right in the middle of her family's restaurant. She was exposed to underlying Radianite within the area.

That restaurant soon became her family's grave.

Sunwoo was only 17. Scared and alone, she hid herself from her friends and others.

Years passed and Jett was more comfortable with her new abilities. There doesn't go a day where she doesn't think about her family... she felt like it was her fault. It was easier to do tricks, get away from authorities (sometimes), and such.

She puts on the hood of her hoodie and walked towards a food shack she has been going to for her time alone. Sunwoo would always chat with the shop owner and talk about her life, though it wasn't so great. The wind runner takes her seat and took off her hood.

"Sunwoo, you're here earlier than usual."

"I am just hungrier than usual."

The shop owner chuckles and puts on his apron. He starts to make one of Jett's favorite foods, 떡볶이 (tteokbokki: korean spicy rice cakes)*.

The aroma filled the area along with the cold breeze of the early morning. The rice cakes were placed into a paper cup with a toothpick to eat with. Jett smiled in delight and gave her thanks.

As she continued to eat, the shop owner turned on the old television that statics till actual images appeared. It was the news.

"...king news out of Italy. The ground has exploded into the air. The city now floating 300 meters above the ground.... Radiante.... involved..."

The television kept cutting off, causing the shop owner to smack it a few times. "씨발! 아이씨........" Jett pans her eyes over to the TV, now watching as well. The owner heaves out a sigh and gives the tele another good smack, making it go back to normal.

"...one with information on the two unidentified radiants spotted at the scene-"

Jett shot out of her chair.

She dashed towards the screen and looked at what the news was showing.

It was her. An image of her doing a crime she didn't commit.

"T-that's not me."

The shop owner looked at her in horror. "You did that... to Venice?"

"No, that's not me!" Sunwoo was in disbelief. The person on the screen looked exactly like her, but it wasn't. She turns and grabs onto the shop owner's shoulders, "아저씨, 내가 아니였어요..." Her eyes pleaded for him to believe her. He was the only person she had left.

He clenched his teeth and looked away. "미안 꼬마야." He pushes her away and rushed towards the phone. Sunwoo felt betrayed. She wanted to blow him away or stop him, but it would only make matters worst. She puts her hood on once more, and left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Days have passed and Jett has been living the life of a everyday criminal. Stealing for food, trespassing, and perhaps stealing a few other things too. She romes around South Korea, trying not to be spotted by those now hunting her down.