Part One

Each painful, unstable breath I take stabs me as I drag myself to a quiet alley way, where they can no longer see me. The last few steps are always the worst.

where on earth is my apartment from here?

I look around, staring at all the foreign and dark things around me- feeling as if the very walls I was stood beside were glaring at me. Just like the entire city of Seoul.

For context, I've done nothing wrong. Really.

Tears stream down my face replacing the damp stains of the previous ones. I bite my fist in pain to prevent myself from making any noise, I could still hear the sirens from a distance. The quiet cries, yells, distraught people. All apparently, to my luck, my fault.

But not really.

I fall to the floor, and angrily wipe the tears off my face, contemplating what to do next.

My name is Kim Taehyung. I've been living in Seoul since I was fifteen, now twenty four. My life was perfect, I had just bought my first apartment, had a stable job, great friends.

Friends...

I had been blinded by the whole sickening situation that I'd managed to forget the spine chilling scene of my best friend. The guy I could tell anything to, the person I've trusted since birth. Dead.

And who's fault was that?

I don't know. The salty tears in my eyes spill down my face once more.

I don't know. But apparently the whole world does, and the ignorant public blame me. Everyone thinks that I killed Lucas, my best friend. But I cant blame them. The real murderer knew exactly what he was doing, and played the cards exactly so the blood would be on my hands.

I could angrily cry in this alley way forever, but I knew I had to do something. Go somewhere, anywhere.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket, half smashed but functional, ignoring all the countless messages and calls from everyone you could think of- and checked the news. Checking where I could go.

They've already found my home. My apartment, full of moving boxes and half eaten meals.

I take several deep breaths. None of this seems real, it seems like a really bad dream. But the blood and tears on my face burning my skin tell me otherwise.

So, my name is Kim Taehyung. And I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go.

I just know that I am not guilty of this murder.