Auditions! MUST READ!

Hello there!

So I'm just gonna come out and say it, I want one of YOU to play Amara's bestfriend in this series. Or in the sequel I mean. Haha

If you would like to audition here are the questions you need to answer.

1.) Name?

2.)Favorite male character in Lord of the Rings (besides Legolas & Aragorn. And he needs to be in Lord of the Rings, not the Hobbit.)

3.) Are you outgoing or shy?

4.) Healer or warrior?

5.) Weapon choice?

6.) Hair color?

7.) Eye color?

8.) Birthday?

9.) Whats your favorite race in Middle Earth? (Ex. Hobbit, elf, dwarf, human, wizard.)

10.) The forest or the ocean?

11.) Do you think you could resit the power of the ring? (Just simple yes or no you don't have to explain to me if you don't want too.)

12.) Half Elven (Like Arwen, Elrond etc.) or full elf (like Legolas, Thranduil, Galadriel etc.)

*Keep in mind that when you are Half Elven you have the chance to choose mortal or immortal life.*

Please answer all these questions to audition. I'm only have this audition held for a certain amount of time so please hurry if you wanna be in the sequel. Please keep a lookout in your inbox because I will be messaging people starting on April 10th, at the earliest. Thank you so much! I also go by Los Angeles time zone, thank you for commenting:)

I will let everyone know when the audition is closed!!

Enjoy!:)