Chapter 12

*Since I got 1k reads I decided to do a little update.*

*Amara's POV*

"Legolas.." I whispered.

He left?! How can he do that. I told him not too. He cant fight that orc on his own he could die.

Before I could get outside the door I felt Fili's hands on my arms and pull me back and that's when I fainted.

I woke up and saw nothing but bright light for awhile. Where was I?

I slowly lifted my head up and looked around. It was just pure white. I stood up and realized I was clean and had on a white silk dress that flowed as I began to move around.

"Hello?" I asked.

Nothing.

Then a gust of wind began around me and my dress and hair flew around me.

When it stopped a beautiful women stood in front of me. She had long blonde wavy hair and blue eyes. She looked oddly familiar.

She gave me a warm smile and held out her hand for me to take.

"Hello Amara." She said.

"Uh hi?" I said back and walked toward her.

"Don't be afraid child. Nothing here can hurt you." She told me.

"Am I dead?" I asked.

She laughed.

"No, my iellig you are very much alive. I promise. You've just fainted from blood loss is all. Dont worry you will wake again soon." She told me.

"Who are you?" I asked getting more and more freaked out.

"I was the Lady of Mirkwood, Leilatha." She told me.

Wait a minute...

"Wait?! Your Legolas mother." I said.

"Yes I am." She said.

"Wow..you're even more beautiful then the paintings I've seen." I told her.

"Thank you. Now Amara, this quest of love can only end in two ways. You either marry my son or you marry Kili. You must know that this is your choice." She told me.

"I know I'm just so confused. I thought Legolas didn't love me at all and so when I met Kili I dont know whether I was looking for comfort or actually falling in love with him." I told Leilatha.

"Dear child, you're young and being young means being confused a lot. And it is okay to make mistakes. Can I show you something?" She asked.

I nodded and she grabbed my hand.

"Close your eyes and relax." She told me.

I closed my eyes and she hummed a tune.

All of a sudden I saw myself. I looked a bit older then I did now. I was in a white long dress and was getting ready to walk down the aisle. Then it jumped forward. I had someones hands wrapped around my waist and I had a small bundle in my arms.

When I looked down at the child he had dark dark brown straight hair. And bright blue eyes and small dimples.

I couldnt help but smile.

"What was that?" I asked when the visions stopped.

"That's a bright future ahead of you." She said.

I smiled.

Wow...

"Let me show you the next one." She said.