3

She was unique for him. Different from anyone that he met in his life. For Kyle, she was full of mysteries. She had humanoid features, long slender legs, grey eyes, a tiny nose dark black hair, strong facial features, she had weird scars that made her look like amazon female fighters, her blood vessels were an orange colour, and she had small marble attached to her chest shining at the night. It was a typical feature for beings from her planet. We don't know which planet she was from, because Kayl never asked her. Because he was afraid...

What made her different wasn't shining marble on her chest or her orange blood vessels or scars either. It was her way of thinking, her thoughts, opinions about life, her strong character. It was the biggest reason Kayl fell for her. She was the first person to change Kayl for real, making him leave his comfort zone. For the first time in his life, Kayl realised that he want to share all his hidden feelings with someone.

It was a rainy night when Kayl for the first time saw her. She was wearing a dark blue coat and small boots. She was sitting in a small club where everyone gathers to chat with strangers.

Yes, in the future people became really careless around themselves that they lost their ability to communicate normally in the future. As such social clubs became places where people want to try something different in their lives. Because nowadays the internet is the only way to meet someone new, you don't need to communicate with anyone in real anymore.

Kyle joined these clubs in order to broaden his horizons. He hoped to find something significant there. He had met a lot of individuals on his journey before he met her. Talk to a variety of folks who are dealing with the same or different issues. Some people have weak personalities, while others have powerful aspects. Despite this, none of them was able to influence Kyle.

As Kyle has spent plenty of time there meeting new people, he wasn't shy to talk to anyone anymore. He couldn't even approach her and converse if it was his first time in the club. He was now a person who had overcome his shyness and was able to speak regularly with others, at least in real life.

However, Kyle only was not good with a group of people. Each time before talking someone he needed to prepare himself mentally and use huge amount of effort to impress person he speaks..

On this place, everyone wore hologram badges that described the type of person they were. You are free to put whatever you want there to describe yourself. As a result, people may read your profile and determine whether or not to contact you...

Of course, most male species didn't care because they always approached females without even reading their holograms. They were called "Hunters" because they hunted their victims without hesitation.

For Kyle it was different. He wanted to chat with someone different, interesting. Someone that he can learn something, discuss various topics. That's why he always read badges.

He looked at her hologram on her head and saw something really appealing to him:

"I am not here to create long term commitment, I am using this place to pass time. If you are looking for a long-term relationship or anything like that you should leave me alone. I'm not gonna share personal information about me, I don't have any patience for people who insist on things. I don't care about the race, religion, or gender of the person I am talking to. As long as these conditions suit you are welcome to talk...

This really grabbed Kyle's attention. She sure was someone who knew people's behaviours. Was someone with deep careful thoughts. This drew his attention even more because she was a totally different alien.

He approached and said:

- You know I also don't look for long term commitment, I am looking for the same thing. Having interesting convo. I think we'll get along well.