10

Their journey was long and filled with crazy adventures. We would've like to tell you about those adventures. But we need to finish giving priority to some stories at first. Who knows maybe we will tell about them later.

They were approaching two new planets. 

The new member Fovex easily became friends with Macallan since they both liked women and alcohol. He was cat looking weirdo, short and sneaky with a weird voice. Palk hated him for some reason, he couldn't stand Fovex at all. Palk liked hanging out with Kyle and Macallan. Because they didn't care about his appearance and talked to him with indifference. Palk was always lonely. After all, his species are on the brink of extinction and normally they are not being considered normal beings. That's why he stuck with them through their adventure.

-This new planet looks very tiny compared to its neighbouring planet. Kyle said.

-Well, guys, I just read the cosmic guide and it doesn't recommend going bigger one, it's an authoritarian planet that controls everything over. After all, this is one of the strongest planets in the universe and its government has planet destroyer bombs. Their leader is really charismatic ruthless person who loves having power in her hand. So I suggest we must visit the small one. It can be a poor planet but people are trying their best to change things.

They landed on the new planet. It was really purple planet after all. Purple colour means the most calming colour in the universe. It isn't the purple colour we know, something similar. The valuable resource called "Er X " were making this planet purple coloured. This resource was an important resource for cooling planet cores. Because some planets needed it and this was really good export for a small planet. Their only misfortune was that they were neighbours with one of the strongest planets in the universe.

Our travellers wandered around the city till the night came and they stopped in front of the one shiny building.

-Here we are, Dudes I think we must get into this building!

-Yeah, Mac, you know what we need more than anyone. Fovex winked

-This is a brothel! Are you guys serious right now? Kyle uttered.

-Hey Kylo, we are single guys travelling the universe, we have some basic needs you know... Fovex laughed.

-You pervy cat. I didn't know you are a damned pervert! Palk said.

-What's the problem? Don't you like girls? We can find for you guys as well, haha. Fovex winked.

-Leave him alone, Dude. His heart is taken. He doesn't look at another woman...

-That's bullshit, Mac! Love is just a word created by some idiots! If he will meet some cutie along the way and she will be better than his previous "love", he will love again. After all, things work like this. We never love someone forever, there is always this person who comes inside of our life and takes us away... Fovex confidently said.

-Shut up, you idiot. You can't understand him. You are just a pervert cat! Palk angrily said.

-So you are also not joining us or you're not into women as well? Palk smugly smiled.

-Shut up you idiot! I have no gender.

-WTF, dude! You are not a man?

-Of course not, I have no gender. I may seem for some as a man, women or another gender, or shoelace and so on. Did you think a Robotic arm possesses any gender?

-Wait but you slept many times with women. Aren't you? We went to many brothels together.

-Yes I did, I also slept with men when I was seen as a woman.