12

They entered the new flat Planet that was protected by all Intergalactic alliances. This planet was super tiny, like a small city but there was something powerful on this planet. This planet was a gathering place for all thinkers of the universe. Here has been established all the discussion clubs of the cosmos. It was a gathering place for all of the beings who wanted to debate or ask questions.

The planet was full of trees and clean spaces. Most of the club meetings were being held in the outdoors where people mostly gathered around some benches, or just sat down on the grass. Some clubs were looking like ancient Greek councils, some of them had weird triangle-shaped  designs. There you could've found every kind of discussion space for your tastes. Food clubs, politics clubs, environmentalist clubs and philosophy clubs as well.

-You are lucky, dude. Here we can ask questions to some wise people who can help to find your love. 

-Guys, here I found "Boobies Club" we must join there! Fovex happily said.

-Damn it, when you'll have some decency, you idiot! Palk angrily exclaimed.

-Dudes, you can go to those clubs. I am very curious about my dude's fate. I will accompany him. See you.

They parted. Kyle and Macallan started to look around at all clubs. However, none of them was able to satisfy them. 

In the end, one person pointed really big round-shaped white building in the city centre. 

-You people, only can find any answer for your any question in this club. This is the most famous club here, where everyone on this planet is a member of this club. That's why you have to go there. But going there requires one condition.

-What condition?

-Need for the toilet for your basic needs. After all, this place is a public toilet and philosopher club that we call: Toilet philosophers.