7

-Well you are smart and pretty. I decided now. I'll propose to you and we will get married. Then we will have 5 kids(my dream😅) and have a happy lifee😂

-Is having 5 kids your dream? Really?

-Yeah. I love children. They are so cute.

-Are you aware of how are kids being born?😂 Do you want her to experience that nightmare 5 times?

-Kids are the happiness of the family. Second, I agree it is a really hard thing for women. Maybe we can have triple and twins, so she doesn't have to bore 5 times :D

-If the family is not wealthy believe me more children would be more problems. If you're interested in such a topic I can go into more detail :D

-Yes. I'm interested. You always say plausible things.

-I'll touch on several points but do not pay attention to its sequence since I'll write as I remember not as a level of importance.

First, it'll affect your closeness and relationship with your wife. It'll be difficult to find time for only two of you. Also, she'll be tired all the time since taking care of children and housekeeping is not easy at all. However, you'll need attention and care too. It is a natural human need to be loved. But in such a situation, she cannot offer you much bcs she even cannot find time for herself how she'll make enough time for you. Just imagine you come from work and want to share something with her and she says sorry honey I have a headache. That'll be almost all the time. The only thing which can make the difference is being rich enough for hiring babysitters/houseworkers.
Just always know that your wife cannot be a robot who'll find time for everything. Taking care of children, working on their upbringing, doing homework with them, playing games, meeting their needs and so on. It is truly difficult. I even do not mention work at home. So most probably with many children, you'll not find time not only for meeting your emotional needs with her but also for physical. I think you got what I meant. After marriage both should work on a relationship otherwise you'll not have a happy marriage.
Also, more children mean more financial needs. It means you'll have to work more and'll be more nervous than usual. After hard work, you'll want to have a rest. However, when you ll come home you'll be in noise also your wife will load you with all the problems. Your brain'll be close to exploding. Your home'll not be a place for rest anymore. So with time husband'll isolate himself from home. Since home means only duties for him. Most probably he'll start to have the desire of cheating.
Of course, I do not know you well and cannot say anything about you for sure. However, I observed many families and saw all these problems. So most probably in the majority of times in a family with many children, everything happens the way I described. The only way to escape what I said is to have good money.

-Just you said all this. I really appreciate that. I'm even touched to hear these words... Just amazing... I never thought about these things. Thank you... Really I meant it. My respect for you grew.

...

***

-Hey, dude wake up. Wake up already. Are you dead?

Kyle opened his eyes slowly. Macallan was shaking his shoulders and talking nonstop. He at first didn't understand what he was told.

- Dude, We have to leave the ship before it leaves this planet. We are very lucky because we are in Apalachee. I have friends here. We can find a really good deal of food here then go on our adventure.

They started to leave the ship. Slowly going outside of the ship. When Kyle looked outside at first his eyes were blinded for a second from sunlight. Then he saw a huge city full of crowded people and selling stands. Apalachee is a planet where all ships land for necessary equipment and energy charge. This planet is one of the biggest transitioning planets in the universe. Here you can meet any kind of alien from any planet. The planet is really good for everyone who wants to make a good deal of money with hard work. Here you can find almost everything you want. It is the global trade centre of the Milky Way. What makes it good is that this planet never sees night, it is surrounded by two suns from both sides which never lets the planet witness night. Although the weather here is very hot technological developments makes working here bearable.