4

She eventually made the decision to leave Earth and return to her home planet. She stated:

-I'm leaving and I won't come back to this planet again.'

- Yeah I knew, this day will come. I won't see you again. But it was very fun for me, thank you for everything.

-In our first conversation I thought that I would not talk to you. After some of your questions which seemed cliche:D But very soon you showed the opposite. You proved me that I should be less preconceived about people. I am glad that I answered you.

- I am also very glad that I saw you

-Take care of yourself :)

- Take care and be happy. Miss Lazy :)

She left Earth that day. That time Kayl wasn't sure about his feelings about her. He thought it was normal to separate and not to talk with her anymore. He was believing that she will be one of the people whom he met along the way and will forget at some point.

Nevertheless, as days passed he started to miss her more and more. Every day became more boring and irresistible. When he realised she was the one that he want to share everything with it was late. She was gone. He won't see her anymore. He wished he asked for any contact detail, anything to find her later. He regretted every moment of the time when he didn't tell her "Please don't leave me, I don't want anything from you, just be my side, be my friend, pen pall, anything you want. Just knowing you are there is enough for me. Don't go"

It was late. She has gone and Kyle will never be able to see her again.

The planet was unbearable for Kyle after that day. He couldn't stand those well-built parks, fake smiles, android robots, internet channels, ultrasonic vehicles. 

***

He made the biggest decision of his life in the end. He will leave this planet and will never come back. Maybe one day he will find her along with the enormous Milky Way and tell her about his feelings.

He was poor, didn't have anything to go and travel a huge galaxy that contains billions of stars, planets etc. Luckily there was something in our galaxy that let even people without money travel cosmos.

Everyone who wanted to do that became a hitchhiker. Hitchhikers of the galaxy were the people who left everything they had on their planets and jump into big adventures. After all, they knew that they will die along the way and never will be able to go back to their planets. Cosmos is not a safe place, after all, there are many dangerous creatures, criminals, planets that is not welcoming strangers to their living habitats. So if you want to leave your comfort zone and become the hitchhiker you must take two things with you: Courage and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Kyle was ready for anything. After all, he didn't have anything to lose in his life. He decided to leave everything behind and accomplish his childhood dream. That's why he took a big backpack packed everything valuable and went on the cosmic road hoping someone will stop and take him with them...

 That's why he took a big backpack packed everything valuable and went on the cosmic road hoping someone will stop and take him with them