6

Macallan was the type of alien who lived his life without any care, worrying and thinking. He only cared how he gonna have fun today, never looking back to the past and never concerned about the future. He was wild and energetic. Always spreading positive energy around him. He enjoyed eating various meals and drinking alcohol. Macallan was blessed with many weird habits which we will disclose along our adventure. He was racist towards green-blooded aliens and always badmouthed about them, whenever saw one of them start brawling without hesitation. The funny thing was that his ex-wife was a green-blooded alien as well. He always was arguing with his wife and was ignoring her complaints all the time. In the end, his wife got tired of his behaviours and left him with another green-blooded guy from a neighbouring planet.

You may get interested in Macallan's blood colour.  Actually, he is half green-blooded alien and he may know it or not.

***

It was the sixth day of their waiting. Kyle and Macallan were sitting around the bonfire at dark night and waiting for the opportunity to leave Earth. All day Macallan was telling about his adventures throughout the galaxy, sometimes exaggerating (saying things like fighting in the intergalactic cosmic war and saving supernova princesses from villains). Kyle was actually happy because he met someone and days weren't boring. Listening to him talking eagerly about his adventures was amusing. Macallan knew how to make people laugh and draw attention to him. He was 1801 years old, but don't worry dear readers, in Earth calculations, it counts as 37 years old. You may ask about Kyle's age as well. Our Kyle was 24 years old. 

So both young and healthy guys were going to explore the galaxy together.

- You know I really liked food from Earth. It is super delicious. Especially, I was in Anadolu where people love eating meat. You know their food was out of the world. I especially loved when they drink a famous drink called "Ayran" which is made from yoghurt. Of course, I won't forget the taste of Pizza, Sushi, burgers and other things. Once I was on one planet called Chesapeake. You should've seen what they eat. Damn it! Some living creature inside of alive slime. You know I still wonder how their digesting system works. I barely survived there. What is your favourite meal btw?

-Hmm. Nothing actually, I eat everything. I don't have a favourite one.

-Come on, buddy. You must be decisive in life. Having your favourite things makes life more interesting. For example, my favourite meal is from...

He suddenly became attentive and turned around. Looking carefully far away with his binocular glasses. He had a serious face that Kyle haven't seen since their acquaintance. This look on his face made Kyle nervous.

-They are coming. We must hurry...

- Who is coming?

- Hurry up, we can't lose time!

He started to run.

Kyle started following him. They were running towards a big road where huge bright light was seen. The light was approaching slowly but gradually. When they approached the light, Kyle saw an enormous carriage ship that was slowly going up to the air.

-This is our chance. We must get on this ship. Or we will wait Cosmic God knows how long...

-But how are we gonna board ship? It is already in the air, we can't reach it.

-Don't worry buddy, I have been prepared a long time ago for this type of matter. 

He took out some small devices from his backpack. Pointed device towards the ship and push the button. Out of a sudden with super speed wire came out of the device and in a blink of an eye attached to the ship. Macallan hugged Kyle and push the button and they started to rise. When they reached the ship, Macallan found the entrance to the inside after a long search and easily opened the door with his special ultra laser knife.

-It's worth giving 2000 ding dongs for this guy, finally, I can open any door in the universe.

-Hey this is illegal you know. If we get caught there will be a huge problem for us.

-Don't worry buddy. Adventure without risks is meaningless. We hitchhikers must use any way to travel. Do you think it is easy to travel the universe?  Stop being naive, and help me to find another door here before someone comes here.

Kyle worriedly tried to help him. He was really anxious because he never disobeyed the laws. Now, his heart was beating super fast as it will explode.

Kyle has finally realized how he feels. He felt terrified and also feeling lively. Adrenaline was coursing through his veins, making him extremely vigilant. He hasn't felt this way in a long time. Finally, he realized how much he had been missing out on in his life. This uneasiness was beginning to give way to pleasure. His worried expressions began to transform into a broad pleased smile that made him look like a small child. 

-You see, I told you. Danger always makes adventure amusing haha. Let's move here.

They found a big hall where huge containers were being held and sat someplace for their hide. It was a small space between two containers that were lit by a small window.

-We are lucky that this is a cheap and old carriage ship. Their surveillance is always so weak. I officially can declare, it is my 20th ship that I have successfully boarded hahaha

-Hey if they will catch us, consequences we may face?

-If we are lucky, they will throw us into space without torturing us:)

Kyle looked at him in horror.

-Haha how you are scared... Don't worry buddy. Once I have got caught. I offered to work on the ship and luckily they agreed. Mostly these kinda ships need a free workforce. So we won't be killed, I hope. But it is better to travel without working for someone, so don't make any sound. Hahaha

After settling everything around Kyle looked out of the window and that amazement appeared on his face

It was a blue fascinating planet which they were slowly getting far away from it. As Kyle saw planet for the first time in real he was amazed by the scene. He has seen Earth on the internet, movie posters, and in many places. But the scene he saw now was completely different. The vast blue planet with a spherical form was simply beautiful. He wondered how he would feel if he saw Earth for the first time without having seen somewhere else.

 Nowadays technological developments made everything visually visible for us. So when you travel new place for the first time or see something spectacular it doesn't surprise you anymore. Because you have seen this thing before on the internet. That, in some way, causes us to lose so many essential experiences and sensations. We know what will happen in movies before we see them, we know how restaurants will appear before we visit them and etc. Information is all around us, and it has made our lives easier. We did, however, lose something in the process of acquiring this comfort. Now we don't experience curiosity, the sensation of unknown things we will witness, see or feel. That's why Kyle wondered how much more he would have appreciated this scene if he hadn't previously seen earth photographs and vids.

Nevertheless, the scene he was seeing was truly amazing after all and now he is going to see some places that are truly different and that he hadn't seen before. Will he be able to feel this sense of the unknown once more? 

Who knows, our adventure continues after all.