Toilet Philosophers

-This is the place called toilet philosophers. In ancient times philosophers gathered in the toilet and made philosophy there while doing their stuff. That's why we created Toilet Philosophers. Because it is something we needed for our mental health...

-Why toilet, you may ask. A toilet is a place without boundaries. You are in your most vulnerable state, you can't act cool or pretend you are saying some wise words. This is the place where people shit after all. It is a place that can't be expected any seriousness from you. So that's why you can talk about anything, no one can judge you after all. It is a toilet where all judgments go away and only pure thoughts exist. In "Toilet Philosophers" we have one rule: "You can't judge any opinion even if it is the most absurd thing you can hear". It is a toilet after all you can't be serious here. Hahaha

-It is a toilet where you satisfy your most basic need. Doing philosophy is the same as going toilet. It is a basic need in our life.

-Mostly in Toilet Philosophers we gather and talk about how Toilet Philosophy works. It is really rare we talk about serious issues. But When we talk about wise things it leads the entire galaxy in a different direction. After all, we are the most critical philosophers in the universe.

-So guys, there is no restriction for joining our community, the only thing you need is going to the toilet for satisfying most basic need of yours.

-Hey people! what does it mean to be yourself at all? We as philosophers gathered in the toilet to do what? To find some solution to some of our doubts! So I was wondering about Cosmic God. There are some members who don't believe in Cosmic God while others believe in it. I want a discussion in this regard.

-Explain yourself...

-Guys, before we start our argument I want to state the opinion of mine that preoccupied my brain for a long. I am very grateful to you for letting me present my opinion. And I will try to explain it in detail so every one of us can comprehend.

Let's say there Cosmic God exists but it is a person without vast mystical powers and the army of angels or else. However, it is someone with greater knowledge or imagination. It is the being who has imagined everything in perfect detail. All the world we see is its imagination, the creation of its mind. It also exceeded its imagination to such a level that it gave us the will to create something new and something spectacular. That we call it free will. But the thing we call "Free will" is also something that is created. Now you see all these things are happening around us and if we agree that that is part of someone's imagination, then I can't stop admiring this great power of imagining things. Such a detailed dreaming. If we aren't real and there is someone imagining all the things we see, witness and do, then this being is greater than anything. Because it created such a vast world, made others believe in itself and then made them go against its will. Then if we believe fate exists. Then this greatest knowledge thought unbelievably detailed scenario for our life with full of consequences and endings.
If we look at Cosmic God and see how great its imagination we will understand that we lack the power of imagining, we lack knowledge at all.
Have you ever imagined something vast in your mind that has free will of doing everything even disobeying your teachings? No, you can't. You can't create such detailed things in your mind, such a world with greater knowledge. And we see how great is its imagination. And as we always imagine things from our surroundings, memories then I believe this image created by its mind is close to its nature, its appearance.
So what I am saying is, if we are someone's imagination then this means this being is called "God" and has greater knowledge that we all just can't even imagine.

-So you think, you just came up with something unique? This is nonsense!

-Guys do not forget about our only rule. This is a toilet where we can say any nonsense without being judged.