8x2

-So here you are my dude. Finally, you are finishing your adventure. How do you feel about it?

- I don't know. It is a weird feeling. I kinda feel lost.

-Well, every one of us feels that way at some point. You know, when I divorced my wife I wasn't thinking anymore. Feeling lost all the time. Because I was accustomed to the cycle of marriage. But when I got out there and created a new cycle. I felt relieved again. That's why we all need a life cycle in our lives in order to maintain balance.

- Like, I am so close to her right now. But I don't feel ready to meet her. It's like I didn't want to meet her at all. I am hesitant to talk to her... I can't understand I have dreamt about her for a long, I missed her that much. Nevertheless, when I am so close to her. I am faltering. Why?

- So now you've changed your mind?

- I don't know. What if I will regret meeting her? What if all my struggles will be for nothing? Then what?

- Who gives a damn about such things. Dude listen to me, it is your adventure, life goes on. Even though you will regret meeting her, still there will be such wonderful adventures you have seen so far. So stop complaining and rethinking about things. Just go and face your fate.

-Thank you Macallan, After all, you were a great friend...

- My pleasure. Robotic arm Palk and Pervy cat Fovex sent their regards to you. Farewell, my dude:)

-Farewell...

***

Kyle opens his eyes and sees a wooden floor illuminated by a small lamp

Kyle opens his eyes and sees a wooden floor illuminated by a small lamp. He looks around and sees himself lying on a sofa covered in a blanket. The house he is in is small but cosy, there is full of drawings, portraits, flowers, plants in the house. There is a big window which demonstrates beautiful green nature full of towering trees, murmuring birds and flowing river sounds. The sky is a bit rainy which reminds the nature of Bali while raining. This rainy weather gives nature such a relaxing vibe that made Kyle give a sigh of relief.

This place looks like a place that he has fantasized about living with his loved one day. He would spend the rest of his life there, appreciating nature and living in peace. He felt like he is living in his dream world...

- Hey, how do you feel?

Kyle turned around and saw her.

It was the girl he was looking for the entire universe, the girl who has changed him, bringing happiness and sadness to his life. It was her after all standing in front of him.

She was wearing a light beige sweater, blue jeans, and a bun style hairstyle, and she was quietly looking at him with her beautiful smile.