9

They all sit around the bonfire on the new planet. The weather is dark and very quiet. Planet has very big towering trees with weird curvy shapes. The place almost is empty. They haven't seen any alive being yet.

While eating their food they are talking to each other.

-Sometimes I wonder how everything starts on the planets, maybe it's better to finish all these troubling searches. It seems pointless to me to live without a purpose, all these planets seem so boring... I can't stand them, but sometimes I forget everything when the planets offer their beauty. Maybe that's the way it should be, to constantly change my feelings, to try to find balance...

-Dude, I always like the fact that your mind always goes deep and overthinks. I never think about such things because I live a carefree life, I live my life simply by letting go, live as if I have no tomorrow. I never worry about anything. Such thoughts are so far away from me. But it's interesting for me to listen to such things, that's why I always like to meet different people. When I first saw you, I knew you were in sorrow. After listening to her story, my sympathy for you increased. There are so many painful creatures of this kind in the universe that have sorrows different from each other. This is so interesting to me. How unbelievable is to witness so many various sorrows in our universe.

- Your problem is so cliche... You must have seen my problems. Because I have never been seen as a normal person in my life. That's why  nobody took me seriously in my life, I am always alone. Put yourself to my place guys. My species are the most lonely beings in the universe. We can never have a normal life because of our appearance. Palk uttered.

-You know, dude. You may be the loneliest being in the universe but you guys are the most immoral bastards as well. You guys always use your fake appearance and take advantage of others.

-It is called a survival skill. We can't survive in the universe if we won't use our skills...

-By the way, when our ship will be fixed? You are skilful Robotic-arm after all.

-Hmm, I can't promise but tomorrow it can be ready, I hope.

-Really, Dude? You are the most useless robotic arm in our universe. Hahaha

-Yeah?! So, Macallan, then tell me about your species, how you guys live normally?

-Heh, Dudes. Our species are the most savage beings in the universe. We have adapted to our harsh environment, that's why we are savage when we get serious. We have strong and nimble bodies. When we get seriously focused on our inner energy, then we can savagely kill people around us. So guys you are lucky that I am not focusing on my inner energy, haha.

-What is this sound? I heard something from the forest! Kyle exclaimed.

-Come on, Dude. This planet is an empty hole, there can't be anything. But we are adventurous souls. So let's go to the forest and find out something new.

Macallan took a flashlight and take Kyle with him to the forest. Palk stayed behind and started to repair their spaceship.

The forest was dark and very silent. They were quietly walking in the depth of the forest, and the forest was getting more silent with each step. Suddenly, Macallan grabbed Kyle and push him away. There heard a scary shriek sound. Macallan throw his flashlight. And he started to run and Kyle followed him.

-Dude! run quickly, they are dangerous.

-What is this?!

-I don't know, they are really big and fast. I just saw big teeth and triangle-shaped heads, they also have long tails. We must get away immediately, these ones will alarm others as well. If we can't hide or we will be fucked up!