Lose yourself

Lose yourself, lose yourself in this love. When you'll lose yourself in this love, you'll find everything. Lose yourself, lose yourself. Do not fear this loss, for you will rise from the earth and embrace the endless heavens... Lose yourself, lose yourself. Escape this earthly form, for this body, is a chain and you are its prisoner. Smash through the prison wall and walk outside with kings and princes... Lose yourself, lose yourself at the foot of glorious king. When you lose yourself before the king you will become the king... Lose yourself, lose yourself.  Escape from the black cloud that surrounds you. Then you'll see your own light as radiant as the fool moon. Now enter that silence. This is the surest way to lose yourself...

What is your life is about, anyway? Nothing but struggle to be someone. Nothing but a running from your own silence...

Jalāl al-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī

***

When Kyle opens his eyes, he sees a place full of mist. It's nearly impossible to see very far... When he looked down at the ground, he realized he was standing in the middle of an endless ocean, but he isn't drowning. Only the gentle sound of the ocean waves may be heard in this peaceful place...

There this man appears in the mist who looks like a middle eastern philosopher. He has a sophisticated and calm demeanour. The short beard on his face, the turban that he is wearing, his caring eyes gives him a wise appearance. He smiles as he looks at Kyle. Kyle believes he has found the person he was looking for, the great philosopher.

-Who are you?

-I am your soul, I am your being, I am the most intelligent existence you have ever encountered. I am constrained by your imagination and knowledge. Each person is responsible for finding their own answers. I am the person who can show the most appropriate path for finding your answers... I am representing your inner higher knowledge. When it comes to exploring the inner world, you consider middle eastern philosophers as worthy individuals. That is why I seem to you in this manner. Because, as I already stated, I am the manifestation of your perception. As a result, some individuals may find what I say disagreeable since I do not represent their ideals. As a result, whatever I'll say will completely satisfy only you. So, please let me know what you're looking for...

-Truth...

-Do you believe the real truth exists in our world?

-Maybe, not. But still, I wanna know that there is something I can trust, something that I can call my truth.

-What if the truth you looking for will make you sad?

-I don't care! Thinking about these things is really hard for me... I wanna know!

-Have patience... All things are difficult before they become easy. I can't tell you what is your truth yet... I would like to tell you what my truth is, the higher truth your subconscious accepts. I hope hearing my truth will help you understand to find the truth you are looking for...

I have sought about life's meaning for a long, travelled many places, listened to many people and studied entire knowledge in the universe. However, I still couldn't tell anything about meaningful life. In the end, I understood, in order to find some truth in my life, I have to explore deep inside of my being.