Two: Pain

Damon and Elena are sitting at their particular spot outside. They have been in silence for at least five minutes, Damon wants to tell her with all of his heart, but another part of him is thinking if he should lie.

After ten minutes, Damon exhaled," Elena, I think maybe our friendship should be over." He says while he said that he felt like his heart was breaking.

When he said that, he noticed Elena's eyes start to water. Damon knew he was hurting her,  but he was doing it to keep her safe.

Maybe Elena and Damon needed a break so she could have normal without him.

Damon knew she could find a better best friend because he was hurting her. His father would make sure he was alone.

Elena turned to look at him, and he saw that she was crying, "If that's what you want." She said while getting up and walking back to the school.

They both knew that it would end their friendship; no more laughs or tickle wars, food fights, watching movies, smoothies, and hugging.

Damon and Elena both are in pain; how will they get through this?

The whole day felt like tension; even Stefan, Rebekah, and Klaus could feel the pressure in the air.

Everyone knew what happened, which sucks living in a small town. Damon hates his father even more than he did before.

He never thought he would lose Elena; they have been best friends for seventeen years, and they've always found their way back to each other, but will they this time?

          Five hours later.

Damon and Elena have the same classes together. They both kept staring at each other all day.

Elena is going to Damon after school to figure it out. Damon never thought he would meet someone like Elena, and he was glad they met, but he didn't want to lose her.

Damon hopes one day, they will find their way back to each other because he can't live without Elena Marie Gilbert.

He looks over at the following table and sees Elena writing, and he smiles because he knows she wants to be a writer and has always loved to write.

Damon sees her look at him, and both of them have not realized they are. They gaze into each other's eyes until the very last minute.

They were smiling at each other, and they both realized they had feelings for each other more than friendship. They had feelings for each other since they were two years old.

Damon will tell her today after school because he can't imagine her not in his life. He hopes she will forgive him.

Damon gets home, and he sees a note on the counter and says

Off on a business trip, I will be gone for three months. Don't mess up the place, or you'll be in trouble.

Giuseppe

Damon never thought today was good, but he hoped he was wrong. He hopes he can change everything that has happened that he regrets.

Damon walks into the bedroom and walks by his nightstand, and there's a picture of him and Elena. They are lying on his bed and laughing. Damon smiles.
He loved that moment, Damon was making fun of her, and she hit him. Then all of a sudden, they both started laughing about it.

Damon hears a knock on a bedroom door, walks up to the door and answers the door, and sees Elena. He feels relieved to see her beautiful face.

Here's the second!

Tell me your feedback!

Comments!! :D