Ten : Dates & Telling the Truth Or Secrets?

Here's the chapter!

Can you please vote for this story on my other account! I would appreciate it, thank you! 😊❤️💙

                With Damon:

Damon  found himself at Mystic Grill and he sees Klaus by the bar and he sits down with a big shrug and Klaus raises his eyebrow, " What's the matter, Mate?" He asks and Damon sighs.

"I went to Elena to see if we still had something and we had a very heated make-out session. "Damon finally confessed what has bothered him.

Then suddenly someone hits him upside the head and Damon recognizes that wasn't from Klaus. He turns and looks and sees Caroline and Rebekah with death glares and he knew this wasn't going to end well.

He gets up from his chair and hugs them tightly,"Hey Bexs and Care Bear. I missed you guys." Then suddenly, they push him off.

Caroline grabs him by the shirt,"What the hell were you thinking?! She asks while causing a scene and also making everyone look at her. 

Damon glared at them,"None of your business, fuck off! "

 Then, they hear a mutter,"Dick." 

Then he turns towards them,"Yes and I don't care. "

Damon  then turns towards Caroline and Rebekah," Okay, can we sit down so I can explain?"Damon asks all three of them leaning towards a table. They all nod and go to a booth. Damon and Rebekah sit next to each other, and Caroline and Klaus sit next to each other. 

Caroline glares at him,"Well. Explain Bourbon, a boy." She says with a glare.  

Damon knew what kind of mood she was and he knew it wasn't good whatsoever because she gave him that nickname when she was extremely mad.

He taps his fingers on the table,"Okay I needed to move on and I told her just one kiss and she agreed. Then, after that one kiss turned into hot make-out session against the wall, but got interrupted by Krystal calling me." He finally admits.  

Caroline glares at him," What were you thinking?" She says, angrily, while running her fingers through her blonde hair.  

Damon huffs.  " I was thinking the love of my life doesn't even remember who I am and I just wanted to see if she still felt something. Sorry, but you're the one to see if there was something. He says kind of breathe because it was a mouthful.

Caroline and Rebekah look at each other and then at Damon,"What is wrong now? " He asks very annoyed.  They both sighed deeply,"We  have to tell you something and we don't how you're going to react." Caroline says, kinda scared. 

Caroline's  scared because Damon's her best friend beside Elena.  I mean everything was so simple. It was always Damon and Elena in love with each other.  Damon and Klaus, Stefan being close and just hanging out a lot.  Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie having girl talk and sleeping over and doing everything together. Also, there was Stefan and Rebekah together for as long as anyone could remember, but no one knew why they ended it. Then Klaus is Caroline being together and is happy, nothing could ruin it. Then Bonnie had been in love with Stefan since they were a freshman, but everyone knew he didn't feel that way.

 "Just get on with it since everything is going fucking terrific at this moment. " He says while rolling his eyes.

"Well you see Bonnie -" Rebekah cuts her off. "Bonnie is trying to destroy Elena life since she made a move on Stefan!" Rebekah says really loud, that she unexpected. 

Caroline gives her"I was getting to that" look."Um. Bexs, didn't you realize  I was getting to the point, but very gentle. " Caroline says while looking at Damon and Klaus, who have their mouths open wide and aren't even speaking.