Five: Everything Destroyed

Two months later:

Damon has been lying to Elena about his dad because he doesn't want to lie to her, but he has to for her protection and he will protect, her until someone ends his life, but he will, but he will even try in death.

December 20, 2015

Damon comes late to school and he sees Elena at her locker and he walks up to her and when she sees him "Hey, you're late again?" She asks, worried about him.

Damon sighs "I'm not in the mood for being judged, I just need to tell you something, tonight," Damon says and she nods.

Damon leaves school, which makes Elena want to know why Damon has been pulling away from her. She did nothing to him and she would hate it if she lost him.

After school:

Elena gets in her car and drives to Damon's house she knocks on the door and Damon answers the door in less than five seconds "Come in " She comes in and they go up to his bedroom. His dad left for a business trip and he will be back tomorrow. 

Damon grabs her hand when they enter his bedroom and they sit on the bed "Elena two months ago, my dad came back and he said I won't live until my senior year and it made me think that he would do anything to ruin my life and you are the most important thing in my life. I can't lose you." He says as his eyes start to water.

Elena holds his face "you won't lose me, no matter what " she says as she worries about him more than ever.

Damon hugs her "I'm sorry, I lied to you," he says as he starts to cry.

Elena rubs his back "you did it because you wanted to protect me" She says softly.

Damon looks at her and kisses her deeply and she puts her arms around his neck and they fall on the bed and he is on top of her and she is laying her head on his pillow. He keeps kissing her and she wraps her legs around his waist.

Elena pulls away "I'm ready, "she says as she feels safe with him more than ever.

Damon his eyes widen "Are you sure?" He asks, just making sure she was ready for this.

Elena nods "More than ever." she says and he smiles and he takes off his shirt and he takes off his jeans and her shirt. He kisses her deeply and she kisses him back and he roams his hands on her body she felt sparks every time he touched and she felt butterflies. He looks in his drawer and finds a condom and puts it on and he enters her and she moans and she looks at him and smiles and he smiles back.

They press their foreheads together, and their noses touch "I love you so, much Elena" Damon says and she smiles "I love you will all my heart." she says and he wraps his arms around her and they enjoyed this moment for a while, they believed they wouldn't have a lot of these moments.

Elena wakes up and turns and sees that Damon is sleeping and she starts gazing at him

Damon starts her a grin "it's rude to stare, baby " Damon says with his eyes closed.

Elena smiles, " I'm not staring, I'm gazing" She smiles real wide, enjoying the moment.

"it's weird, baby," He says, with his eyes open now and just staring at her.

Elena giggles "it's romantic," she says and she looks at the time and she hates it that they had to get ready for school.

She sighs and pouts"We should get up." She said and Damon groaned.

Damon smirks, 'We should skip and have a great day together and go to the falls?" He asks smiling at her and she knew she could never win, maybe time alone could be nice.

Elena looks at him and smiles and sighs "Fine, you win this time." She says getting out of bed and you just hear a chuckle from him, she knew she would always love him.

Later the day: 

 Damon just dropped Elena off and the time was around nine-thirty and he just pulled up to his house and he walks into his house and he sees Giuseppe drinking a glass of bourbon and when he sees Damon, he smashes the glass on the wall.

Damon jumps and Giuseppe walks right up to Damon and he punches him and he keeps punching him, "Stop it!" Damon says scared more than ever.

Giuseppe smirks, "Never, hope you enjoyed the last day on this Earth." He holds up the gun and he was about to shoot him and then he hears a gasp and they both turn and see Elena "Elena go!" He screams and is scared because he wants nothing bad to happen to her.

Elena shakes her head and Damon gets up and then Giuseppe shoots Damon in the back, "Congrats Elena you'll be forever alone." Then he rushes out of the house, leaving them both alone and scared more than ever.

Giuseppe left Elena with a dying Damon. She puts him on her lap and grabs her phone and calls the police " Please come to Salvatore boarding house, now my boyfriend has been shot." She says while crying "

We are on our way" The dispatch told her and hung up, she was worried he was going to die and she couldn't handle that because he meant everything to her.

Elena turns and sees Damon fading a little, and Damon looks at her, " l always love you, just remember that" he says while closing his eyes slowly.

Elena starts sobbing, "Don't close your eyes !"She says while crying and she holds on to him for dear life. She never thought she would lose him.

The ambulance comes and takes Damon to the hospital and Elena rushes to the hospital It didn't take her at least five minutes to get there and she goes to in the waiting room and wait for Damon.

She knows he can make it because Damon Salvatore always survives, no matter what.

Five hours later:

 Elena is still waiting and the doctor comes up to her and he sits next to her "Elena Gilbert, he made it but we think it's best if he moves to somewhere else, I'm very sorry. You can go and say goodbye. The doctor says and he walks away and Elena starts crying and looks at the picture of her and Damon and she starts crying.

Five minutes later:

Elena finally calms down and goes into his room. She walks into his room and when he sees her he smiles at her and she sits next to him and he grabs her hand "I'm okay and now everything can be better." He said smiling and Elena frowns "The Doctor just told me they are moving you so you can be safe." she says while crying.

Damon touches her face and wipes her tears " I'm not going Elena, no one can take me away from you." He says, while worried that she was going to leave.

Elena sighs, "I think you should, I think you should move on, you deserve a better life. " She says, while wiping her tears away and when she said that she knew she had just broken his heart. Damon shakes his head.

Elena looks up and sees him crying and her heart just broke, "Elena I always want you, no one else and I don't care we belong together. You've been in my life since we've been babies and I don't care if my dad tries to ruin it. You're the one for me, please don't leave me" He says as he felt his world was crumbling.

Elena sighs "Maybe it's for the best Damon, I love you, but when you love someone you have to let them go." She lets go of his hand and walks out of the room and drives home

Elena gets home and she parks her car and walks inside and no one is home and she drops her bag and slides on the ground crying her heart out and she hears her phone go off and she grabs it and sees it's from Giuseppe.

Giuseppe: Thank you for moving my son away and breaking him, now it's easier for me to end his life and now you'll be next.

Elena knew this was only the beginning and it wasn't going to end well.

What's going to happen?

Will Delena Survive?