Eleven : Good or Bad Times?

Damon is in bed because he feels nothing in his life is going right. He lost Elena and he messed up with Krystal and for a year now nothing in his life has gone right. I mean he's eighteen, he shouldn't have so many problems. 

He finally gets up from the bed and gets dressed, and goes downstairs and he finds Stefan pacing back and forth. Then, when Damon finally reaches the end of the stairs and walks up to him and he rests a hand on his shoulder, "You okay Stef?" He asks, concerned. 

Stefan finally sits down and then Damon sits down next to him, "Come on spit it out." Damon says.

Stefan looks right at Damon, "Something happened last night, Elena remembered everything." Stefan finally confesses. 

Damon felt like his entire world has just flipped. 

"What happened?" Damon asks while looking right at Stefan. 

Stefan sighs, " Elena and I were walking around town after dinner and it started raining, and then her mind flashed somewhere. I think she remembered something. " Stefan confesses. 

Damon's eyes widen, he felt like his entire world had just flipped, " What makes you say that?" Damon asks.   

Stefan runs his fingers through his brown hair, " She  told me something that made me think  that she's still in love with you." Stefan admits. 

Damon raises his eyebrows," What happened?" Damon asks. 

Stefan sighs, "She said she saw moments that were flashing and it was when you guys were kissing in the rain, the first time you told her you loved her, and the first time you guys had sex. She also wanted to think about everything, but I haven't heard from her all day. I think she still wants to be with you. " Stefan finally admits. 

Damon sighs, but he doesn't say one word. He thinks it's too good to be true, but he doesn't say anything, because nothing has ever helped their situation. Stefan looks at Damon and he knows something up because he's his best friend and he can always tell when he's keeping that kind of stuff inside from him or anyone. 

Stefan looks at Damon, "What's going on? This is a good thing, right?" Stefan asks, and Damon sighs.  "  We haven't been Damon and Elena in a long time and who knows if we will work.  I mean we always have problems. Someone is always trying to ruin our relationship, Dad still trying practically kill me. I still have a crazy ex out there who made Elena lose her memories and think she's a different person, this is not even funny. I just want to be with her, but that's hard to ask. " Damon says while his voice cracking and then Stefan looks and sees Damon's eyes crying. Stefan never sees him crying, he knew this wasn't good. He loves her which meant something.

Stefan sighs and puts a hand on  Damon's shoulder, "  You love her, Damon.  I know you guys have had problems in the past I know that for sure. Dad is crazy that's for sure, but you can't live in fear. You need to do what makes you happy and you know who it is and you need to talk to her because I  believe she's the love of your life. " Stefan finally said. 

Damon nods his head," Before I do anything You need to know something about Rebekah." He states and Stefan's heads turn right at  Damon's face. 

"What about her?" Stefan asks while tapping his ring against the table.  The ring his mother gave him and Damon when they were kids. They wear them every day. 

Damon sighs, "I know, she broke up with you, but she got a text from an unknown number saying that you cheated on her. Then last night we talked to her about Matt. She never was cheating on you, Matt's dating someone girl named Penny is what I heard from Caroline. So We talked to Rebekah about you fighting for you and she went to talk to you, but Elena opened the door in your shirt. So Rebekah thinks you two had sex." Damon confessed.