Four: Everything Perfect?

September 21, 2015 (Thursday)

Elena opens her eyes and she hears snoring through her phone she grabs her phone and sees that she and Damon fell asleep talking on the phone. She smiles, she can't believe they are finally together.

Elena sighs happily "Damon, Damon" she repeats and she hears him sleeping and she finds it cute.

Damon wakes up and he grabs his phone, "Well apparently we couldn't stay away from each other." He says, smirking and he hears her giggle and he loves her laugh.

"I guess not. Damon are we official?" She asks, nervously.

Damon smiles real wide "Absolutely, Elena I'm all in and tonight is our officially first date." Damon says and they were overjoyed with happiness, they have been waiting for seventeen years and now they don't have to, it's their time.

Finally Damon gets out of bed and he gets in the shower. Five minutes later, he gets out of the shower and he was whistling walking into his bedroom with a black towel around his waist.

When he gets to his dresser and he gets his black boxer and puts them on and he goes to his jeans dresser and pulls out his black jeans and he pulls them on. He goes by his closet and grabs a dark blue V-neck and he put it on, he puts his shoes on and he goes by his nightstand.

Damon sees the necklace his mother gave him, its heart and it has a key and he puts it in a black box, then puts in his black jean.

Damon's phone goes off and Damon grabs his phone and he sees a text from Elena.

Elena: Missing you like crazy! I can't wait for tonight!

Damon chuckles and grabs his bag and he gets in his car and drives to Elena's house.

Elena is in her bedroom looking for something to wear, she is wearing a lace blue bra and underwear and she finds a light blue halter top, and a black skirt, black heels, then she gets dressed. She smiles, she looks like she is wearing a dress, then she grabs her black sweater and buttons her sweater up.

Elena goes over the jewelry section. She finds blue hoops and contacts hoops in her ears. Then, she goes to her necklace section and she finds the E necklace that Damon gave her, three years ago. The necklace has little diamonds and blue on it, she loves the necklace, but she hates when she has to take it off. she grabs her bag and her phone and goes downstairs.

When Elena walks into the kitchen, she goes by her fridge and opens the door, and grabs the container of apple juice and when she closes it she sees Damon smirking at her, "Did I scare you?" He asks, then she drops the container and jumps in his arms and he chuckles.

Damon kisses her deeply and she kisses her back while running her fingers through his smooth black hair that goes up to his neck and he roams his hands on her body.

They pull away from a little "You're so sexy, I love you, Elena " He says and he has meant it all of his life.

Elena smiles real wide, "I love you Damon and your lips. " Damon chuckles.

Elena grabs the back of his neck and was about to kiss him, "I wouldn't do that if I were you, because in your case you'll break something else." Her mom says, while a hand on her hip.

Elena puts her face in Damon's chest, who is amused " I know you're in love, but you shouldn't break something." Miranda says and gives Elena a stern look.

Damon starts to laugh "Now clean this up and go to school." She says, while laughing then we both realize she was messing with us the entire time.

Elena picks up the glass and throws it away and walks up to her mom and hugs her Miranda hugs her back, "I love you, Elena" Miranda says and her daughter meant the world to her.

"I love you, too" Miranda kisses her on the cheek and then Elena grabs her bag and goes by Damon and their fingers collide. They go outside and go inside his car.

Damon kisses her cheek, and "I love you so much" He says. She smiles real wide and kisses him. They both knew it was going to be a good day.

Damon pulls up to his spot, they both get out of the car when they see Stefan, Rebekah, and Klaus standing by Stefan's car, and they are shocked to see Damon and Elena talking because yesterday they ended their friendship.

Damon grabs Elena's face and she kisses him back passionately. They all hear cheering and see all their friends and they both realized, they have strange friends, but they are glad they are in their life.

Damon, and Elena didn't pay attention in any of their classes and they were glad the day was over, they just wanted it to be after school and now it was and now they can have their date and the most amazing time.

Elena is walking out of the building and she sees Damon leaning running up to him and jumping in his arms and he chuckles, "you missed me a lot didn't you?" He asks while laughing.

Elena smacks his chest, "What was that for?" He asks, "Being ass" She glares at him and he kisses her and she kisses him back.

They pull away, "Ready for our date?" He asks and she nods while smiling, "what are we doing on our date?" She asks, feeling excited.

Damon starts to grin, "We are going to have a picnic and then the falls, and by the way bring a bathing suit." She knew tonight was going to be perfect and no one could ruin it.

Damon pulls up to her house so she can get her bathing suit and a bag and a chain for Damon, and his favorite dessert, Lorraine Pascale's Dark Chocolate, and Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake. She made it this morning and she can't wait for his reaction. She goes upstairs and grabs her light blue bathing suit, which is a bikini. She runs out of the door and she sees Damon has changed into a black tank top and black shorts and he has a smile on his face "You ready?" She nods and they both get in the car and Damon drives to the falls.

When Damon and Elena get to the falls, they get out of the car and Elena puts a blanket on it and Damon brought a chicken casserole and he brought fruit water, and strawberries.

Elena looks shocked, "All our favorites, but one more thing" Damon gives her a confused look and she takes out the dessert and he smiles at her "I can't believe you remember my favorite dessert and I can't believe you made it" He smiles at her.

Elena smiles back "I always remember because we are best friends, but boyfriend and girlfriend." He cups her face and kisses her with passion and she kisses him back.

They finished eating and Elena gets her bathing suit and goes into Damon's car to change she grabs her gift for Damon and gets out of the car and walks up to Damon and sees that he is holding a black box "what's that?" She asks and he opens the box and when she sees the necklace she is speechless.

Damon takes it out of the box and Elena moves her hair he puts it around her neck and he clasps it "There you go and now you have the key to my heart." She smiles as gives him a black box and he opens it and it's a silver chain that has a sliver cross and he smiles at her and he puts it on "I love it"

Damon takes off his shirt and she pushes him into the water he grabs her hand and she goes with him. When they come up, "I can't believe you did that? "She says and he starts laughing "Karma a bitch, baby" She kisses him and he kisses her back.

Two hours later:

Damon pulls up to Elena's house and he smiles "I had an amazing time" He says and she smiles real wide.

"So did I and I know it always is that way" He kisses her cheek and he drives home and Elena goes inside and she couldn't stop grinning.

Damon walks inside and he sees his dad and he gulps "did you believe that note wow you are the shallow boy and you won't survive before your senior year." Giuseppe says and he leaves Damon speechless.

Uh Ohh.. He's back! What will Damon do?

Find out real soon!