Seven: Life, Danger and Death?

Eight Months Later :

 Damon is still with Sage. He is very happy, but at times he does miss Elena and he wishes he could be with her, but that would mean she would die and he doesn't want that to happen ever. because it would break him.

 Elena is single and now she is living in Atlanta so she can forget about Damon, she finally got over him and she is really happy about that. Damon is in love with Elena still, but he wants to know if she still feels the same way.

June 20, 2016

Damon is sleeping and Sage is staring at him and he opens his eyes and smiles at her "Good morning, beautiful." he says, while touching her face and she starts to blush and she loved the way he makes her feel.

Damon starts to kiss her neck and she wraps her legs around his waist and she keeps kissing, she knows she can kiss him all the time. He pulls away a little, "We should probably get up..." Damon says, disappointed.

Sage pouts and he kisses her lips and which turned passionate and she is running her fingers through his hair and his hands are roaming on her body and she loves it when it's just the two of them. He starts kissing her stomach, enjoying the moment. 

she moans," Damon, mm oh god." She says and he smirks while kissing her body. 

Damon enters her and she moans like crazy.  Damon pulls her closer and he kisses her hungrily Sage starts to kiss his neck and groans, "Damon, I need you." She moans and he smiles when she makes those noises. 

Sage moans, "Damon I love you." she says, meaning everything she just said. 

Damon  stops and looks at her, "Can we talk about this later." Damon says while getting out of bed, he doesn't know how he feels after hearing those words. 

Sage nods, but she doesn't understand why he is acting this way because they have been together for nine months and Sage, really wants to know if he even feels the same way or if he's over Elena?

                                                   Later that Day:

Damon needed to cool off he decided to go to Atlanta and see Elena because they needed to talk. Elena is watching TV and the doorbell rings she gets up from the couch and answers the door, which reveals Damon and her eyes widen, "What are you doing here? You aren't supposed to be seeing me or even talking to me." She says and he walks into the house completely ignoring what she was saying. 

Elena closes the door and she turns to face him "I came her because I missed you and I know you're over me, but I miss you so much, it kills me." He says looking right into her dark brown eyes. 

Elena looks at him and sighs "Damon, I love you, but in one way your dad is going to find out and besides, you're with Sage and I want to know if you will be all in this time." She says, scared. 

 Damon walks real close to her "I was all in and Sage was a distraction to stop me from breaking because I love you so much." Damon says while putting his hand on her right cheek and resting it on her face. 

  Elena smiles and he kisses her deeply, she kisses him back while running her fingers through his hair and Damon puts his arms around her waist. He picks her up and they go to her bedroom. Once they enter the bedroom they land on the bed, Damon takes off all their clothes, Damon kisses her deeply while pulling her closer and she moans that moment was filled with passion. They never wanted to leave, but Damon had to because today he was going to break up with Sage, and finally Damon was going to be with Elena.

                                                            Two hours later:

Damon walks in and once he walks into the house and he sees that Sage is sitting on the couch she knew something was up with Damon after she told him how she felt, she knew he was still in love with Elena.