Nine: Big Changes & Surpises

Here it is!

Damon's eyes slowly flutter open and he turns and he sees Krystal sleeping and he smirks because last night was amazing. 

Damon knows he is still in love with Elena, but she doesn't remember him and she thinks she is Katherine Pierce, also thinks she has feelings for Stefan. Damon doesn't see her coming back to him anytime. Elena broke his heart and she is moving on and he should be doing the same. 

Damon gets out of bed and looks around and sees their clothes everywhere. He goes by his dressers and he grabs his black boxers, then the dresser next to his boxers and he opens it and grabs his black jeans and puts them on and he goes into his closet. Damon pulls out a black long sleeve V-neck and puts it on his body. He grabs his boots and puts them on and he goes downstairs.

Damon sees Stefan pacing and he looks nervous, "Stef, are you okay?" Damon asks, a little concerned. 

When Damon asks that he jumped, he probably didn't know he was in the room. Stefan gulps, "Look I need to tell you something." He looks at him and nods and they sit on the couch. 

  Stefan rubs his hands nervously," Elena called me last night and she asked me out on a date and she said she's Katherine and please explain what happened?"He said, nervously. 

 Damon's eyes start to feel pain and he knew Elena thought she had feelings for Stefan, but he didn't think she would move on this fast. Maybe this Elena is a completely different person, but he will miss Elena. 

Damon was about to say something, but then he hears footsteps and then Stefan and Damon turn their heads and they see Krystal dressed in her clothes from last night "Sorry, I was just on my way out because I have work and maybe I'll see you around, Damon." She says while walking towards the door. 

 Damon walks towards her and grabs her arm "Look, I'm sorry, how about we go out tonight, so I can make it up to you?" Damon asks. 

She smiles wide, "I would love that, see you tonight, Damon." She says and then walks out of the house and Damon knew it was a fresh start. 

Damon walks by Stefan, "Look she lost her memory, but she thinks she's someone else and the doctors say she will get back eventually but it will come when she wants to. She made it clear yesterday that she doesn't love me and she doesn't want us together and that's why I'm moving on." Damon says.

 Stefan gulps. "Damon you're just doing what you did with Sage and you know how that ended,"  Stefan said, nervously. 

Damon gan ice cold ice glare, "It's different and I don't care if you guys date because Elena and I are moving on and it's in the past." Damon says. Then, Damon walks upstairs leaving Stefan stunned.

Elena just woke up and she was happy and knew this was her fresh start, but she also wish Damon and her could be friends and she knew she needed to make a list of her fresh start.

+ Try to remember who I was and remember the past

+ Be friends with Damon again

+ Make new friends

+ Get a new look for the new me

+ Learn to love again.

Elena smiles at her list. She knows that this will be a good list for the new me and she will accomplish it and nothing will change. 

Elena gets out of bed and quickly changes into black skinny jeans and a dark blue tank top, that has cross straps for the top. She grabs her black heels and her leather jacket and puts them on and grabs her phone and car keys.